Author Topic: Democrat John Fetterman Cracks Under Pressure, Agrees to Debate Republican Mehmet Oz  (Read 721 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat John Fetterman Cracks Under Pressure, Agrees to Debate Republican Mehmet Oz

Nick Gilbertson 7 Sep 2022

Democrat John Fetterman is committing to at least one debate with his Republican opponent, Dr. Mehmet Oz, in Pennsylvania’s race for U.S. Senate.

In a Wednesday afternoon article authored by Politico’s Holly Otterbein, Fetterman said voters will see him on the debate stage with Oz “sometime in the middle to end of October.” A “major television station” in the Keystone State will host the debate, Fetterman said.

“We’re absolutely going to debate Dr. Oz, and that was really always our intent to do that,” he added.

Fetterman, who suffered a stroke in May, has struggled in campaign events since getting back on the trail and stated that he has “auditory processing” complications stemming from the medical emergency. He told MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle last week that he “might miss a word every now and then” or he “might mush two together” due to these issues, and his team is currently working on accommodations for this for next month’s showdown, according to Politico.

“It was just simply only ever been about addressing some of the lingering issues of the stroke, the auditory processing, and we’re going to be able to work that out,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/07/democrat-john-fetterman-cracks-under-pressure-agrees-to-debate-republican-mehmet-oz/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Watching this campaign, I am starting to feel better about Oz's chances.  People are starting to see just how radical Fetterman is. He supports no cash bail, emptying the jails, legalizing all drugs including fentanyl and heroin, shutting down fracking. And the GOP is running ads right now in which he says so.

If he debates he will have a lot of explaining to do.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Watching this campaign, I am starting to feel better about Oz's chances.  People are starting to see just how radical Fetterman is. He supports no cash bail, emptying the jails, legalizing all drugs including fentanyl and heroin, shutting down fracking. And the GOP is running ads right now in which he says so.

If he debates he will have a lot of explaining to do.

Fetterman is radical, but Oz (as I learned yesterday) has dual citizenship.  Joy for the people in PA!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline rustynail

Maybe Doctor Jill can administer some of Joe's brain meds to Fetterman.  He will hit that debate stage jacked up and jabbering.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Betting he will not be there.
Fetterman will come up with some 'health' excuse, like Biden.
He wants to campaign from his mother's basement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online cato potatoe

Fetterman is radical, but Oz (as I learned yesterday) has dual citizenship.  Joy for the people in PA!

As conflicted as his allegiances may be, I don't see us getting into a war with NATO member Turkey.  He says he will renounce the Turkish citizenship in the unlikely event he is elected.  Still can't believe he was nominated.

Offline Kamaji

Dual citizenship and conflicting allegiances????   What, are we back in the 18th Century now?  Does anyone wish to seriously contend that Joe Biden has more allegiance to the US than Oz does simply because Biden was born in the US to US citizens?  Seriously?

Whatever “citizenship” might have meant in the 1700s, as a formality it more or less simply means one has more than one passport one can use while traveling.

What matters is a person’s felt allegiances, as demonstrated by their actions, and on that count, Oz has much more allegiance to the US than Biden ever had. 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have multiple passports and multiple citizenship.
Never ever questioned my American loyalty. Never had a reason to.
Duel citizenship is just a result of a global kind of life.
Good thing, not a bad thing.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kamaji wrote:
"Dual citizenship and conflicting allegiances????   What, are we back in the 18th Century now?  Does anyone wish to seriously contend that Joe Biden has more allegiance to the US than Oz does simply because Biden was born in the US to US citizens?  Seriously?"

I'll be "serious".

The Constitution should be amended or re-written to define "natural-born citizen" as someone born on U.S. soil to parents who are BOTH citizens.

And it should also be revised to mandate that no one OTHER THAN a [so defined] "natural born citizen" hold any federal elected office or any federal judgeship.

(yes, I'm serious...)

Any questions?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dual citizenship and conflicting allegiances????   What, are we back in the 18th Century now?  Does anyone wish to seriously contend that Joe Biden has more allegiance to the US than Oz does simply because Biden was born in the US to US citizens?  Seriously?

Whatever “citizenship” might have meant in the 1700s, as a formality it more or less simply means one has more than one passport one can use while traveling.

What matters is a person’s felt allegiances, as demonstrated by their actions, and on that count, Oz has much more allegiance to the US than Biden ever had.

Except when he had a chance, Oz chose to join the Turkish military, instead of U.S.

That's what gives me the most heart burn.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have multiple passports and multiple citizenship.
Never ever questioned my American loyalty. Never had a reason to.
Duel citizenship is just a result of a global kind of life.
Good thing, not a bad thing.

Except I doubt you served in the military of one of those dual citizenships, right?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Except I doubt you served in the military of one of those dual citizenships, right?
Depends on who you ask.