Author Topic: Civiqs Poll: Only 39 Percent Approve of Joe Biden Heading into Midterms  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Civiqs Poll: Only 39 Percent Approve of Joe Biden Heading into Midterms

Wendell Husebø 6 Sep 2022

Only 39 percent of registered voters approve of President Joe Biden heading into the November midterm elections, a Civiqs poll found on Monday.

The Civiqs poll averaged 245,801 responses tracked between January 20, 2021 — September 4, 2022. The Civiqs tracking model captures the shifts in attitudes of various groups over time across all 50 states and Washington, DC. These changes can happen either rapidly or over time.

While just 39 percent approved of Biden, a majority of 53 percent disapproved of Biden. Eight percent had no opinion.

Joe Biden’s approval rating has remained below 40 percent since last September after the deadly Afghan withdrawal. It has been slowly climbing back up after reaching a low of 29 percent in July.

The establishment media have championed Biden’s improving national trajectory as proof that Democrats could retain the Senate and maybe the House. On Tuesday, Politico Playbook claimed Biden’s rise in national approval is due to the Supreme Court’s decision on abortion and Republican candidates struggling is special elections.

But polling shows the top issue among voters is the economy, not abortion. A Quinnipiac poll found that Biden’s 40-year-high inflation remains the top issue (27 percent) for Americans heading into the 2022 midterm elections. No other issue reached double digits.

Moreover, Biden’s approval rating in swing states where Democrats must hold key Senate seats is not strong. A president’s approval rating is a strong bellwether for midterm elections.

According to Civiqs polling on Tuesday, Biden is underwater in all swing states: Nevada (41-52 percent), Ohio (33-59 percent), North Carolina (39-53 percent), Pennsylvania (40-53 percent), New Hampshire (44-48 percent), Wisconsin (41-53 percent), Arizona (36-57 percent), and Georgia (35-56 percent).

Working against Republicans is the sheer number of states the GOP must protect, which means its resources are spread more thinly than Democrat resources.

Republicans must hold Wisconsin, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida in order to have a chance to flip the Senate. Additional Senate races in Arizona, New Hampshire, Nevada, and Georgia have a great degree of uncertainty and could fall either way.

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/09/06/civiqs-poll-39-percent-approve-joe-biden-heading-midterms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Civiqs Poll: Only 39 Percent Approve of Joe Biden Heading into Midterms
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 04:08:11 pm »
When you only pull 39% in what amounts to "push polls"?

Your popularity is somewhere in the vicinity of Shingles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 04:27:55 pm »
What happened to all the claims of Joe- mentum?

I wonder if his Mussolini style rant accusing everybody who disagreed with him as being fascist also is a factor in this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 05:06:37 pm »
Biden’s outbursts never stick since they’re inaccurate muddled affairs.  :shrug:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt