Author Topic: Migrant Dead, Others Critically Injured as Motorist Strikes Group in Texas Border Town  (Read 295 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Migrant Dead, Others Critically Injured as Motorist Strikes Group in Texas Border Town

RANDY CLARK4 Sep 2022352
3:56
EAGLE PASS, Texas — A Texas motorist accidentally struck a group of migrants walking along a busy highway near Eagle Pass, Texas, late Saturday night. The migrant group recently crossed the Rio Grande into the United States in an area where hundreds cross daily hoping to surrender to authorities. The crash left one migrant dead and three others, including a toddler, with serious injuries.

The crash occurred shortly before midnight on Saturday night just north of Eagle Pass as a vehicle left the roadway striking the migrants. Authorities identified the deceased migrant as a female. Her child remains clinging to life after being airlifted to a San Antonio hospital. The father of the child, according to authorities, was also injured and is listed in critical condition in a local hospital. One other migrant unrelated to the deceased are also listed as in critical condition.

One migrant did not sustain injuries in the accident and was turned over to the Border Patrol for processing. The identity or nationality of the three migrants who remain hospitalized have not been released by authorities. According to a Texas Department of Public Safety spokesperson, the deceased migrant is identified as Yesenia Gonzalez Oliva, age 20.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/04/migrant-dead-others-critically-injured-as-motorist-strikes-group-in-texas-border-town/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson