Author Topic: Failed Science, Predictions, Simulations & Claims: The Travesties of "Experts"  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Failed Science, Predictions, Simulations & Claims: The Travesties of "Experts"
'C3' Home

Much research, empirical evidence and many peer reviewed studies are represented in the headlines below. Predictions by experts, pundits, politicians, journalists, bureaucrats and computer models have all proven to be simply awful. Although global warming and climate change predictions have become a treasure trove of astoundingly exceptional failure, climate science is not the only field exhibiting prognostication misery. The public and policymakers are best advised to be cautious of 'white-coat' scientists and bow tie pundits uttering unsubstantiated claims. Included are recent bogus predictions generated from computer simulations and wild imaginations. © Copyright 2009 - 2015 | C3 Headlines  (last updated 6/1/2015)
When "expert" climate predictions go bad ... it can be really ugly.....

2015-05-31_083854

Bogus Prediction: Global coffee production facing catastrophe from global warming

Remember when the Arctic sea ice was in a "death spiral"? - it's now "erratic and bumpy"

What about that prediction that the Arctic would be ice-free in 2008?

Climate Change Causes Predicted Species Extinction? Or Species Adaptation?

https://www.c3headlines.com/bad-predictions-failed.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson