Author Topic: DCCC chair says Democratic candidates ready to campaign with Biden after legislative victories  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 DCCC chair says Democratic candidates ready to campaign with Biden after legislative victories
by Brad Dress - 09/04/22 10:50 AM ET

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who serves as chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, on Sunday said Democratic candidates are ready to campaign with President Biden ahead of the November midterm elections after notching several legislative victories on their belts this summer.

“You better believe we’re gonna stand with the president and say we passed in a bipartisan way better roads, better bridges, better healthcare for our veterans,” the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman told “Fox News Sunday” anchor Mike Emanuel.

“That’s the kind of agenda that we’re standing in support of, and you see it working in the polls,” he added.

Democrats appear to be embracing Biden following a year of approval ratings that have hovered below 40 percent coupled with sky-rocketing inflation. Democrats have been celebrating the passing of a climate, tax and healthcare bill last month, a healthcare bill for veterans exposed to toxins and legislation to boost the semiconductor chip industry to make Americans more competitive in a crucial economic sector.

Democrats are optimistic about two months out from the midterm elections, which will decide which party controls Congress.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3628638-dccc-chair-says-democratic-candidates-ready-to-campaign-with-biden-after-legislative-victories/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

DCCC chair says Democratic candidates ready to campaign with Biden after legislative victories

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), who serves as chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, on Sunday said Democratic candidates are ready to campaign with President Biden ahead of the November midterm elections after notching several legislative victories on their belts this summer.

“You better believe we’re gonna stand with the president and say we passed in a bipartisan way better roads, better bridges, better healthcare for our veterans,” the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman told “Fox News Sunday” anchor Mike Emanuel.

“That’s the kind of agenda that we’re standing in support of, and you see it working in the polls,” he added.

Democrats appear to be embracing Biden following a year of approval ratings that have hovered below 40 percent coupled with sky-rocketing inflation. Democrats have been celebrating the passing of a climate, tax and healthcare bill last month, a healthcare bill for veterans exposed to toxins and legislation to boost the semiconductor chip industry to make Americans more competitive in a crucial economic sector.

Democrats are optimistic about two months out from the midterm elections, which will decide which party controls Congress.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3628638-dccc-chair-says-democratic-candidates-ready-to-campaign-with-biden-after-legislative-victories/

I’m betting that Democrats, especially in swing districts, will still keep their distance from Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

more

Every captain goes down with his ship.

I hope he can hold his breath.

Offline Hoodat

Then why aren't they?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-