Author Topic: Dozens of migrant children reported missing in Houston  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dozens of migrant children reported missing in Houston
« on: September 03, 2022, 05:09:28 pm »
Dozens of migrant children reported missing in Houston
19 HOURS AGO

Federal and local officials have scrambled to locate close to a dozen unaccompanied migrant children, after Houston police raised concerns about dozens of migrant children reported missing in the Texas city since last year, according to US government officials and related emails reviewed by the Reuters news agency.

The cases underscore the challenges for US President Joe Biden's administration as it faces a record number of unaccompanied kids arriving at the southwest border they must safely and quickly release to sponsors in the United States.

Earlier this summer, a Houston police detective alerted the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) after discovering what looked like a pattern of migrant kids missing from the homes of their US sponsors, according to an HHS official, who declined to be identified.

https://www.trtworld.com/americas/dozens-of-migrant-children-reported-missing-in-houston-60419
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 05:10:20 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson