Author Topic: 30 Migrants Arrested, 4 Vehicles Seized in New Mexico Smuggling Convoy  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 30 Migrants Arrested, 4 Vehicles Seized in New Mexico Smuggling Convoy

Illegal aliens being smuggled in trunk of car.File Photo: U.S. Border Patrol
BOB PRICE31 Aug 2022113

El Paso Sector Border Patrol agents working the highways in New Mexico interdicted a human smuggling convoy of four vehicles transporting migrants into the U.S. interior. After stopping the vehicles, agents arrested 30 migrants and three human smugglers.

Agents assigned to the Las Cruces Station in New Mexico carried out an immigration traffic stop on a convoy of four vehicles on Highway 187. As the four vehicles came to a stop, a group of people bailed out and fled on foot, according to a tweet from El Paso Sector Chief Patrol Agent Gloria I. Chavez.

By the time the incident was over, agents took three human smugglers and 30 smuggled migrants into custody. The agents also seized the four vehicles utilized in the smuggling convoy.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/08/31/30-migrants-arrested-4-vehicles-seized-in-new-mexico-smuggling-convoy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: 30 Migrants Arrested, 4 Vehicles Seized in New Mexico Smuggling Convoy
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 08:32:50 pm »
Articles like this have no useful meaning.
They can stop the vehicles.
They can "seize" the illegals.
BUT...
They're just going to be arrested, processed, and released.

In other words, their "objective" has been achieved.

It doesn't matter if the Border Patrol apprehends 30 "migrants", 300, 3,000, or 30,000.
They're all "here" now, and free.

It's like Jim Morrison of The Doors sang in "The End" 'way back in 1967:
"The West is the best
GET HERE...
... and we'll do the rest."

All an illegal needs to do is to "get here".
Then "we" do "the rest"...