Author Topic: Dem Rep. Nominee Castelli: Elise Stefanik ‘Is a Traitor’ for Defending Trump  (Read 529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Rep. Nominee Castelli: Elise Stefanik ‘Is a Traitor’ for Defending Trump

Pam Key 2 Sep 2022

Former CIA Officer Democratic congressional nominee Matt Castelli said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that his opponent Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) is a traitor for defending former President Donald Trump and criticizing the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago.

Castelli said, “I’m still pissed off because, from the very start of all of this, we saw Stefanik defending a serious breach of our national security. She’s launched these unhinged attacks against law enforcement. As she noted this week, she started to call this a hoax. It’s not a game. There are 139 stars on the wall at CIA headquarters for those officers who lost their lives while collecting and protecting our nation’s secrets. So I want Elise Stefanik to look their family members in the eyes and tell them that their sacrifice was in vain. Tell them that this threat to our national security is all a hoax.”

He added, “It’s not just CIA officers either. It’s men and women in uniform, thousands of them who lost their lives participating in intelligence. I want her to look those family members in the eyes and tell them that this threat to our national security is a hoax. The reason I’m so pissed off is she knows better. She does know how grave a threat that has occurred here to our national security, and it’s readily apparent that she’s willing to sell out her country and willing to sell out our national security to continue having million-dollar fundraisers at Mar-a-Lago or this pipe dream of becoming vice president in 2024. Elise Stefanik, in my estimation, is a traitor.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/02/dem-rep-nominee-castelli-elise-stefanik-is-a-traitor-for-defending-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Former CIA Officer Democratic congressional nominee Matt Castelli said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that his opponent Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) is a traitor for defending former President Donald Trump and criticizing the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago."

Of course, he said that,and of course he believes that.

What else do you expect a "Comrade" to think and say now that it is safe for them to "come out of the closet"?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Probably more of a duplicitous, disingenuous, political opportunist than a traitor.  Supporitng Trump brings a candidate more votes, more recognition, and money in the GOP primaries.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder what skeletons this former CIA officer has hidden in his closet?

Offline EdinVA

An unfounded accusation of a crime is slander and is punishable... I wish the folks would start pressing charges..

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
An unfounded accusation of a crime is slander and is punishable... I wish the folks would start pressing charges..

@EdinVA

Most people just don't  have the financial ability to pursue law suits. 

Plus,you  are pretty much put in the position of trying to prove your opponents are and have been slandering you,and that is almost impossible to do unless you are insanely rich.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 02:46:54 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!