Author Topic: CNN Worried John Fetterman Will Lose Race if He Doesn’t ‘Come Out and Play’  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Worried John Fetterman Will Lose Race if He Doesn’t ‘Come Out and Play’

Joshua Klein 1 Sep 2022

CNN warned that Democrat John Fetterman would lose the upcoming Pennsylvania Senate race this coming November if he continued refusing to “come out and play,” accusing the Democratic frontrunner of being “shielded from the media” while hiding from Pennsylvania residents following his stated unwillingness to debate his Republican opponent Mehmet Oz.

Speaking with co-anchor of CNN’s Newsroom Victor Blackwell, CNN political analyst Michael Smerconish called out Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Fetterman for relying heavily on media while investing little in live appearances before crowds, saying that “in the end, I think he’s going to have to come out and play.”

“In the end, I don’t think he can win the campaign — Fetterman — by simply running an organized social media or paid media campaign,” he added.

https://twitter.com/NRSC_Rapid/status/1564999200361922564

Smerconish also supported questioning whether Fetterman is “100 percent” or whether he will “make a full recovery” from his recent stroke.

“He’s really been shielded from the media thus far,” the CNN analyst said.

“One of the interviews that he did was with closed captioning,” he added. “He’s done two public events: he spoke for about 10 minutes at one of them and four minutes at another. So, you know, people rightfully, I think, want to know how he’s doing.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/01/cnn-worried-john-fetterman-will-lose-race-doesnt-come-out-play/
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 07:58:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

As long as Dr. Oz remains unpopular, Fetterman can hide for two months and retain a modest lead.  I don't know of anything that will change that outcome.  Mastriano is not faring much better than Oz. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dr. Oz is a Jerzee carpetbagger.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As long as Dr. Oz remains unpopular, Fetterman can hide for two months and retain a modest lead.  I don't know of anything that will change that outcome.  Mastriano is not faring much better than Oz.

Best thing Oz could do now, is renounce all his Turkish ties. 

I think that is what is hurting him the most.

Trump / Hannity screwed the pooch on this one.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 08:33:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"CNN Worried John Fetterman Will Lose Race if He Doesn’t ‘Come Out and Play'"...

Maybe he CAN'T.
As in, physically (or mentally) unable to do so.

(hey, it worked for ol' white joe in 2020, right...?)