Author Topic: Biden unsettles Marine Band members by campaigning for Democrats at official event where they played  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 31, 2022 1:11pm EDT
Biden unsettles Marine Band members by campaigning for Democrats at official event where they played
Biden used Pennsylvania event to campaign for Dem candidates John Fetterman and Josh Shapiro
By Houston Keene | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: President Biden unsettled members of the U.S. Marine Band when he campaigned for Democrats at an official White House event where they played, a source familiar with the inner workings of the band told Fox News Digital.

On Tuesday, Biden visited the Keystone State with the Marine Band in tow for an event where he promoted Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro and Lt. Gov. John Fetterman as they seek higher offices in this fall's midterm elections.

"Presumptuous of me to say that. But think about doing me a favor. Please, please elect the attorney general to the Senate. Elect that big ol’ boy to be governor," Biden said, mixing up which offices the two Democrats  are seeking.

Shapiro is running for governor against GOP candidate Doug Mastriano, while Fetterman is facing down Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz for the open Senate seat.

"I was unaware active-duty service members can wear the uniform at political rallies. Ask Defense Secretary [Lloyd] Austin if there is an exception to that regulation for Democrat campaign events," the source familiar with the band's inner workings told Fox News Digital.

"Anyone with eyes to see knows that the Marine Corps just gave an in-kind contribution to Pennsylvania Democrats before the midterm elections," the source continued. "And they’ll do so again on Thursday in Philadelphia."

When asked for comment on the band members’ reaction to the president's actions, the Department of Defense (DOD) pointed Fox News Digital to the White House, which did not provide a comment to Fox News Digital.

The Marine Band did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-unsettles-marine-band-members-campaigning-democrats-official-event-they-played
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The band can not comment.

Online mountaineer

Please, please elect the attorney general to the Senate. Elect that big ol’ boy to be governor," Biden said
Too difficult to 1) use their names; and 2) properly identify the offices for which they're running.

What a moron. But I do love calling that freakin' caveman Fetterman a "big ol' boy."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Too difficult to 1) use their names; and 2) properly identify the offices for which they're running.

What a moron. But I do love calling that freakin' caveman Fetterman a "big ol' boy."
Echoes of Mulva.
How ya doin' Champ?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Doing fine, thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Politicizing  the performance of an organization that normally accompanies pariotic events.

Past despicable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.