Author Topic: You Won’t Believe What Top Democrats Said About Illegal Immigration  (Read 165 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You Won’t Believe What Top Democrats Said About Illegal Immigration
Posted on August 29, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody
Are you ready for your quiz?

Who said:

“Illegal immigration is wrong, plain and simple.  Until the American people are convinced that we will stop future flows of illegal immigration, we will make no progress.” — Chuck Schumer.

ussanews.com
“If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn’t enough, how about offering a reward for being an illegal immigrant?  No sane country would do that.”  — Harry Reid.

“I think we can enforce our borders.  I think we should enforce our borders.”  — Dianne Feinstein.

“I’m deeply opposed to illegal immigration, and I call on the federal government, the President, and the immigration services to stop the inflood of illegal immigrants into this country.”  — Tim Kaine.

https://ussanews.com/2022/08/29/you-wont-believe-what-top-democrats-said-about-illegal-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson