Author Topic: DOJ, FBI ‘So Corrupt that They're Redacting their Reasons for Redactions’ in Released Affidavit, ‘Fe  (Read 287 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DOJ, FBI ‘So Corrupt that They're Redacting their Reasons for Redactions’ in Released Affidavit, ‘Federalist’ CEO Mocks
 By Craig Bannister | August 26, 2022 | 4:39pm EDT

“Transparency is one of DOJ’s and FBI’s passions,” Sean Davis, co-founder and CEO of “The Federalist” sarcastically tweeted Friday, after the release of a heavily-redacted copy of the affidavit used to justify a warrant to raid former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

In a series of tweets, Davis razzed the FBI and DOJ for its lack of transparency regarding its unprecedented raid of a former president’s home.

“DOJ and FBI are so corrupt that they're redacting their reasons for redactions in their justification for raiding a U.S. president's home,” Davis tweeted, embedding images of two pages, titled “Reasons for Withholding.”

“However much contempt you have for these lawless agencies, it's not nearly enough,” Davis declared.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/doj-fbi-so-corrupt-theyre-redacting-their-reasons-redactions-released
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Does Mr. Trump have an inventory of all the federal documents he had down there?

If so, I'd release THE ENTIRE LIST publicly, so everyone would know just what the feds wanted.

Knowing what they took will yield an idea of WHY they wanted them...

Offline Slide Rule

DOJ, FBI ‘So Corrupt that They're Redacting their Reasons for Redactions’ in Released Affidavit, ‘Federalist’ CEO Mocks
 By Craig Bannister | August 26, 2022 | 4:39pm EDT

“Transparency is one of DOJ’s and FBI’s passions,” Sean Davis, co-founder and CEO of “The Federalist” sarcastically tweeted Friday, after the release of a heavily-redacted copy of the affidavit used to justify a warrant to raid former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

In a series of tweets, Davis razzed the FBI and DOJ for its lack of transparency regarding its unprecedented raid of a former president’s home.

“DOJ and FBI are so corrupt that they're redacting their reasons for redactions in their justification for raiding a U.S. president's home,” Davis tweeted, embedding images of two pages, titled “Reasons for Withholding.”

“However much contempt you have for these lawless agencies, it's not nearly enough,” Davis declared.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/doj-fbi-so-corrupt-theyre-redacting-their-reasons-redactions-released

« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 10:59:09 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote