Author Topic: Joe Biden: Make America Great Again Movement Is ‘Semi-Fascism’  (Read 1785 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Joe Biden: Make America Great Again Movement Is ‘Semi-Fascism’
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2022, 03:36:50 pm »
Sorry, I find nothing fascistic in MAGA, it doesn't call for anything like Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Russia or China. It doesn't call for the subjugation or silencing of Americans who disagree as the communist democrats do. But  I have to ask why Biden's treasonous America last policy is AOK with democrats and their media lackeys ?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2022, 03:40:31 pm »
Sorry, I find nothing fascistic in MAGA, it doesn't call for anything like Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Russia or China. It doesn't call for the subjugation or silencing of Americans who disagree as the communist democrats do. But  I have to ask why Biden's treasonous America last policy is AOK with democrats and their media lackeys ?

Same smear tactic was applied to the Tea Party in 2009-2010.

Give the MSM a false narrative, and they will run it into the ground.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2022, 04:10:10 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2022, 09:25:58 pm »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2022, 09:40:34 pm »
 @POTUS will deliver a prime time address near Philly’s Independence Hall on Thursday about “the continued battle for the Soul of the Nation.”

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2022, 09:52:42 pm »
@POTUS will deliver a prime time address near Philly’s Independence Hall on Thursday about “the continued battle for the Soul of the Nation.”
Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are! Conservatives are the ones battling for the soul of the nation while Brandon and the democrats are using their soles to try and grind out the soul of the nation.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2022, 09:55:40 pm »
Since Dem progressives want to abolish the Electoral College, and since Stop-the-Steal Republicans want state legislatures to override popular results when a Dem wins, the US Presidency should be deciced by a gladiator fight to the death.

Of course, when the other side's gladiator wins, the losing side will complain that the gladiator fight was unfair.

If decided by a coin flip, the losing side will say the winning side rigged the coin flip with a one-side coin.

If decided by NFL instant replay, losing refs in HQ will overturn the ruling on the field while refs on the field will claim the play was ineligible for review.

America has just become a litigious country of sore losers.

It's a good time to be a big time election lawyer, except if you're Rudy Giuliani or Sidney Powell.  Admitting your campaign's legal strategy was a coup in search of a legal theory is not a winning strategy.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 10:01:37 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rustynail

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2022, 10:29:16 pm »

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 10:30:51 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2022, 11:12:39 pm »
"Karine Jean-Pierre says that people who voted for Donald Trump are "a threat to our democracy, to our freedom, to our rights."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1565055591634112515

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2022, 01:22:54 am »
"Karine Jean-Pierre says that people who voted for Donald Trump are "a threat to our democracy, to our freedom, to our rights."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/thejcoop/status/1565055591634112515
Does anyone listen to the lies of Karen Jon Pee-er?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2022, 02:50:04 pm »
Steven J Gross
@calistevenj
Biden's message about Trump supporters is exactly how Hitler spoke of the Jews just before he started to exterminate them..
9:04 PM · Aug 31, 2022·
Exactly my thought. What Brandon said reminded me of Nazi propaganda accusing Jews of all kinds of hideous acts, with hideous caricatures.
Ned Ryun
@nedryun
It’s the untermenschen strategy: define a segment of the population as subhuman, perhaps a danger to the nation & if one succeeds in defining a people that way, one can do to them whatever one wants. In fact, will feel morally justified in doing so for the sake of society, etc.
10:42 AM · Sep 1, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2022, 07:32:00 pm »
Looks like Brandon is channeling his inner Mussolini.