Author Topic: Charlie Crist Insults Millions of Floridians: DeSantis Supporters Have ‘Hate in Your Heart … I Don’t  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Crist Insults Millions of Floridians: DeSantis Supporters Have ‘Hate in Your Heart … I Don’t Want Your Vote’

Hannah Bleau 24 Aug 2022

Rep. Charlie Crist (D-FL), the Democrat candidate for governor challenging Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), insulted millions of Floridians after winning his primary election, telling DeSantis supporters they have “hate in your heart” and making it clear that he does not want their vote.

Crist is already setting an incredibly divisive tone as the formal challenger to DeSantis, making it clear that he has absolutely no intention of attempting to win over supporters of the governor and his freedom-first policies.

“Those who support the governor should stay with him and vote for him, and I don’t want your vote,” he stated unequivocally, insulting millions of Floridians by asserting that the governor’s supporters have “hate” in their hearts.

“If you have that hate in your heart, keep it there. I want the vote of the people of Florida who care about our state. Good Democrats. Good independents. Good Republicans. Unify with this ticket,” he said — a great irony given the fact that he just insulted millions with such divisive rhetoric.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1562452608765542400

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/24/charlie-crist-insults-millions-floridians-desantis-supporters-have-hate-heart-i-dont-want-your-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

This has to be one of the dumbest comments made by a politician, and there is stiff competition in that realm.

Offline LMAO

Probably knows he’s not gonna win so, like Beto O’Rourke, he’ll  just make an ass of himself during the campaign
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This has to be one of the dumbest comments made by a politician, and there is stiff competition in that realm.

@cato potatoe

IMO, it's the perfect complement to Biden's declaration today that MAGA voters are Fascists.

Wake the Bleep up!!

Also news today that Mark Zuckerburg said the F.B.I. 'influenced' Facebook's algorithm to censor the Hunter Biden Story 6 weeks before the Election.

Did I say WTF up??

The LEFT (Democrats) are going for the throat right now.  They're not waiting until 2024. 

Between Roe V. Wade being overturned and a Left-Wing Media...we're bleeped.        :2popcorn:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 12:58:23 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nice sermon, er, uh,uh, speech there Charlie the wannabe Christ.

Why don't you preach that sermon in the worship center of your choice, and keep your church separated from your state?
The Republic is lost.