Author Topic: Farmers' Almanac calls North Central region a 'hibernation zone' this winter in US forecast  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Farmers' Almanac calls North Central region a 'hibernation zone' this winter in US forecast
Virginia Barreda, Des Moines Register
Tue, August 23, 2022 at 10:33 AM·3 min read
DES MOINES — The Farmers' Almanac came out with its winter weather predictions across the U.S., and it's going to be – you guessed it – frigid.

Specifically, the almanac, an annual American periodical in publication since 1818, is calling the North Central region a "hibernation zone, glacial, snow-filled." Yikes.

"The big takeaway for our winter season forecast," the periodical wrote, "is that frigid temperatures should flow into many areas nationwide – especially in the North Central region, where readers will certainly be shaking and shivering!"

The North Central region encompasses Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/farmers-almanac-calls-north-central-142740696.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 05:23:03 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
"The North Central region encompasses Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming."

Good Luck to You EV owners trying to charge, survive and navigate around around the tundra.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.