Author Topic: Team Biden’s politicized plan for federal sanctuary will mean dangerous criminals on the streets  (Read 261 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Team Biden’s politicized plan for federal sanctuary will mean dangerous criminals on the streets
By Dan Cadman
August 18, 2022 7:42pm  Updated

AP

The US Marshals Service, under Attorney General Merrick Garland, is drafting a policy change directing its field offices, marshals, deputies and detention centers to cease honoring immigration detainers filed by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, The Washington Times reports. The shift has reportedly already taken effect in some jurisdictions.

This protocol would put USMS in the same category as New York City, San Francisco and other notorious sanctuary cities that have adopted ordinances designed to prevent ICE from doing its job, by enabling deportable criminal aliens to remain in our communities and commit more crimes. There will be a tragic human cost.

For those who don’t know, a “detainer” is a request by ICE, a Department of Homeland Security agency, to keep an alien upon release by the holding agency — in this case the Marshals Service — so ICE has enough time to take custody of the alien and initiate removal proceedings.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/bidens-federal-sanctuary-plan-puts-criminals-on-the-streets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A third-world, government-sanctioned war of criminals against law-abiding white folks...