Author Topic: Another 70 Child Sex Assault Charges Filed Against Illegal Aliens In NC Last Month  (Read 234 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another 70 Child Sex Assault Charges Filed Against Illegal Aliens In NC Last Month
During the month of July 2022, there were at least 70 various counts of child sexual assault charges filed against illegal aliens throughout the state of North Carolina.

The list of suspects and their charges, as compiled by the citizen-watchdog group known as NCFIRE, for the month of July filed in North Carolina follows:

-Name: Edwin Oliverio Garcia

Date of Arrest: 07/01/2022

Charge(s): Incest w/Child (Victim Under 13), Statutory Rape of a Child by an Adult, Indecent Liberties with a Child

View this suspect’s booking info…

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/another-70-child-sex-assault-charges-filed-against-illegal-aliens-in-nc-last-month
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another 70 Child Sex Assault Charges Filed Against Illegal Aliens In NC Last Month
During the month of July 2022, there were at least 70 various counts of child sexual assault charges filed against illegal aliens throughout the state of North Carolina.

The list of suspects and their charges, as compiled by the citizen-watchdog group known as NCFIRE, for the month of July filed in North Carolina follows:

-Name: Edwin Oliverio Garcia

Date of Arrest: 07/01/2022

Charge(s): Incest w/Child (Victim Under 13), Statutory Rape of a Child by an Adult, Indecent Liberties with a Child

View this suspect’s booking info…

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/another-70-child-sex-assault-charges-filed-against-illegal-aliens-in-nc-last-month

70 in the month of July in NC.  How many others in each state last month?  Where's the data so for for the year?? 

Deport them all!!!  BP should be able to fire at will at those coming into this country illegally.  Problem solved.  It would send a clear message; enter illegally at your own risk. The should be considered enemies of our country.

Harsh yes.  But just think of what the kids went through that he assaulted!!!! 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.