Author Topic: Liz Cheney rips into GOP voters, leadership after landslide primary loss to Trump-backed candidate  (Read 808 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 20, 2022 12:43pm EDT

Liz Cheney rips into Republican voters, leadership as 'very sick' after landslide primary loss
Rep. Liz Cheney lost her primary election Tuesday and will be leaving office at the end of her term

By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming called "large portions" of the Republican Party "very sick" in an interview recapping her failed bid to stay in office.

Cheney, asked by ABC News what she thought her loss said about the Republican Party, said it signified former President Donald Trump's stranglehold on the party.

"It says that clearly [Trump's] hold is very strong among some portions of the Republican Party. My state of Wyoming is not necessarily a representative sample of the party," Cheney said.

Wyoming is one of the reddest states in the union.

Cheney continued, "I think it says a couple of things. I think it says people continue to believe the lie. They continue to believe what he's saying, which is dangerous."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-rips-republican-voters-leadership-very-sick-landslide-primary-loss
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Lizzy needs to join Hillary's self pity party.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It says that clearly [Trump's] hold is very strong among some portions of the Republican Party

You lost by nearly 40 points to a MAGA endorsed candidate there ditzbag. This is a good time for self-reassessment.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

How to (not) win friends and influence people.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How to (not) win friends and influence people.

If she were in solitary confinement with access to only FOXNEWS for two weeks, there would be a 'Patty Hearst' moment.

Right now, she's dulled by the adoration of the media and the Never Trumpers. 

She's definitely going to enter the 2024 race as a Third Party.  She's thinking that she can skim a helluva lot of voters from BOTH Parties...the ones who hate Pres. Trump and the ones who know that the Democrat Party is the Communist Party.

NOTE:  I say, Donald Trump should immediately quit the Republican Party first and claim the Constitution Party (since "Patriot" is verboten   :laugh: )
Let her find out just much she is disliked.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 07:10:23 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds more like Lizard is auditioning for the democrat party's presidential candidate. Obviously she has never learned the first rule holes...know when to quit digging.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The RNCC pumped a lot of cash into her campaign during the Primaries, so that's gratitude for you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If she were in solitary confinement with access to only FOXNEWS for two weeks, there would be a 'Patty Hearst' moment.

Right now, she's dulled by the adoration of the media and the Never Trumpers. 

She's definitely going to enter the 2024 race as a Third Party.  She's thinking that she can skim a helluva lot of voters from BOTH Parties...the ones who hate Pres. Trump and the ones who know that the Democrat Party is the Communist Party.

NOTE:  I say, Donald Trump should immediately quit the Republican Party first and claim the Constitution Party (since "Patriot" is verboten   :laugh: )
Let her find out just much she is disliked.

She hasn't learned a thing...McCain was the media darling too until he ran for the presidency....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She hasn't learned a thing...McCain was the media darling too until he ran for the presidency....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7gkPl3WLlo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
The fine people of Wyoming sent you there. You disappointed them. They aren’t obligated to give it another whirl.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Producers Confirm Liz Cheney Will Not Be Back For Season 2 Of January 6 Hearings
The Babylon Bee, Aug 17, 2022

WASHINGTON, D.C. — After a critically acclaimed first season that was allegedly watched by some people, the producers of the January 6th Hearings have sadly confirmed that their star Liz Cheney will not be returning for season 2.

"Liz was a standout in season 1 and we're sad to see her go," said fellow actor and screenwriter for the show Adam Schiff. "We will carry on without her, however, as there are many more exciting storylines we have planned for next year!"

As of now, it is unclear whether Cheney's character will be killed off or whether her role will be filled by another actress. Rumors have suggested the showrunners are considering Drew Barrymore, Cate Blanchett, or Cory Booker in a wig.

"It's been my honor to serve the people of Wyoming by spending my every waking minute fighting Donald Trump, just like Abraham Lincoln did," said Cheney. "I look forward to a bright future living off of book advances and scoring a pundit position at MSNBC."

At publishing time, producers confirmed the hearings had been renewed for 12 more seasons.

https://babylonbee.com/news/producers-confirm-liz-cheney-will-not-be-back-for-season-2-of-jan-6-hearings