Author Topic: Green Energy Nightmare: German Politician Labels Poor People “Enemies of the State”  (Read 312 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Green Energy Nightmare: German Politician Labels Poor People “Enemies of the State”
11 hours ago Eric Worrall 96 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

h/t Dr. Willie Soon; Germany’s Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, Herbert Reul, is worried agitators and conspiracy theorists might be taking advantage of people’s distress over energy bills and the cost of living crisis.

“New enemies of the state are establishing themselves”

08/18/2022, 10:05 am (updated)

Rising prices and energy shortages in winter: The Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, Herbert Reul, fears that bad things are brewing. The protest potential in Germany is no longer concerned with Corona, but is fueling fears in the population with new topics.

The Interior Minister of North Rhine-Westphalia, Herbert Reul, is concerned that the mood in the country will deteriorate and that issues such as the Russian war against Ukraine, the energy crisis and rising prices will give the conspiracy believers new fuel. “It’s no longer about protesters, it’s almost about something like new enemies of the state that are establishing themselves,” said the CDU politician on ntv’s “Frühstart”.

The protest potential has not increased, but the occasions have become more intense. “I’m worried that if things get really tangible – energy crisis, prices, cold living rooms, fuel is getting more and more expensive – that the ground for such narratives, for such conspiracy theories, will increase,” says Reul.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/08/19/green-energy-nightmare-german-politician-labels-poor-people-enemies-of-the-state/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course he doesn't mean the moslems that Germany has taken in and are leaching off the German people, no he means the Germans who are poor just as the Hitler administration labeled cripples as leaches and hence enemies of the state. Some things never change.

Offline LMAO

How dare citizens become upset because they can't heat their homes in the winter or afford food because of misguided government policies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy