Author Topic: LinkSwarm for August 19, 2022  (Read 264 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
LinkSwarm for August 19, 2022
« on: August 20, 2022, 12:00:58 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

Greetings, and welcome to a Friday LinkSwarm…on Friday! What are the odds?

•  More dispatches from the Biden Recession: “Homebuyers are GONE.” Home sales are cratering nationally, companies that bought up lots of properties are slashing prices, and the number of homes being built is also cratering.

•  From the same guy: The 10 locations housing prices will crash the most. #5? Austin. “This is a market in absolute free-fall.” I know prices in my neighborhood have probably lopped off a good $100,000 or so, forcing me to rely on my vast book holdings to remain a millionaire…

•  Are we witnessing an end to the tranny pander panic?

The other day, I saw on Twitter someone saying that they are a good liberal and all that, but they are really worried about what they’re seeing regarding the emerging culture of the medical and teaching professions encouraging children to transition to the opposite sex. “But,” said this person, “I don’t want to surrender to a moral panic.”

I submit to you that a moral panic is precisely the correct response to this egregious phenomenon. That is, what is happening is so hideous, and so widespread, and the reaction by most people to this point has been so muted to non-existent, that if you are not panicking, you are not paying attention.

-----

• Libs of TikTok on how the radical social justice groomer left wants to sever the connection between parents and children.

The Left’s agenda to groom your children has taken another turn. Various states across America have begun implementing laws and policies to allow children to make healthcare decisions without a parent or guardian’s consent — and the medical industry is promoting it. Many of these states are using these new laws to allow for drastic medical decisions to be made without parental consent including hormone therapy, gender reassignment surgery, and medicated mental health treatment.

In Washington, children as young as 13 are now allowed to undergo gender reassignment surgery and other questionable medical treatments without parental consent.

One Washington dad alleged in a viral TikTok video that a school gave his 15-year-old child antidepressants without informing him. Sounds completely insane and illegal, right? Well . . . it sounds that way, but it isn’t. Under Washington law, this is 100% legal and is allegedly being carried out by schools.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=52313

Offline aligncare

Re: LinkSwarm for August 19, 2022
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 12:58:44 pm »
The world made sense at one time. Children below the age of consent belonged to their parents. Just try taking a baby elephant away from it’s mother…don’t have to tell you what mom would do to them. An elephant gets it, why can’t these idiots. (I know, the question answered itself)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: LinkSwarm for August 19, 2022
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 01:55:14 pm »
These LinkSwarms are fun....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: