Author Topic: Did a Family Member Implicate Trump? Top Aides Think the Answer Is Yes  (Read 687 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did a Family Member Implicate Trump? Top Aides Think the Answer Is Yes
By Mike Miller | Aug 18, 2022 8:15 PM ET

Grab the popcorn, America, stuff just got really interesting.

Top aides of former President Donald Trump have suspected from the beginning that the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago came after Trump was fingered by someone in his inner circle. As reported by The Guardian, both Trump and his aides now believe a family member may have tipped off the FBI about the exact location of classified documents — in a specific leather-bound box, along with the location of Trump’s safe.

In another report that couldn’t sound more Nixonesque, Trump is allegedly becoming more and more paranoid, to the point of suspecting that even his wife Melania could be a possible FBI mole. Other family-member suspects include Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband, former Trump advisor Jared Kusher.

According to Yahoo News, Trump’s estranged niece, Mary, and his former attorney Michael Cohen have speculated that Kushner is a likely informant, though neither has offered evidence to back the claim.

This is where I throw in the usual disclaimer in the case of controversial reports.

I don’t know who said what to whom prior to the raid and neither does anyone reading this article. Therefore, I will reserve speculation — which is often presented by some as facts — until actual facts emerge. Until then, those who choose to speculate can do so until the proverbial cows come home, but as is the case with all opinions, speculation is not facts.

If I were forced to give an opinion — assuming the suspicion that a family member did tip off the FBI — I’d suggest that of the three family members mentioned above, Melania would be the least likely suspect, Ivanka would be second, and Kushner would be the huckleberry. In addition, Jared and Ivanka seem most logical, given their closeness to Trump and their strategic positions in his White House, and both have reportedly been distancing themselves from Trump since he left the White House.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/08/18/did-a-family-member-implicate-trump-top-aides-think-the-answer-is-yes-n614172
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Did a Family Member Implicate Trump? Top Aides Think the Answer Is Yes
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 12:25:29 am »
...until actual facts emerge...
  the author will continue to cash his checks..

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 12:30:49 am »
Clickbait and wild speculation based on absolutely no evidence.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 03:29:50 am »
"sources say"  (the moon is made of green cheese)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 04:16:21 am »
Implicate him for what?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 09:37:29 am »
Clickbait and wild speculation based on absolutely no evidence.

Since when has actual evidence been required when it comes to Trump?