Author Topic: Biden’s Border Policies Veer from Insane to Berserk  (Read 240 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Border Policies Veer from Insane to Berserk
« on: August 17, 2022, 11:15:23 am »
Biden’s Border Policies Veer from Insane to Berserk

By Chris Wright, 8/1/22

The Biden administration is closing gaps in the border wall in Arizona, despite Joe Biden’s promise he would not build “another foot” of Trump’s border wall.  Wouldn’t you love to know why Biden wants to build the wall, especially since Democrats have called the wall ‘racist’, making the Biden administration racist for building it?  I would like to know, too, but all we get out of the White House is gaslighting.  They’re not building the wall, the White House press secretary insists.  They’re ‘cleaning up a mess left by the Trump administration.’  If you can figure out what that means, let me know.

Building the wall represents an about-face for an administration that has instituted numerous policy changes to open the border, changes I’ve documented in previous commentaries.  The administration might be building the wall, but it’s still making policy changes to open the border at the same time, which makes absolutely no sense at all.   The administration just confirmed it will be giving identification cards to illegal aliens.  Border-jumpers should be detained and deported but, instead, the Biden administration is releasing them into the interior and now making it easier for them to travel by plane and access government benefits with a secure ID card.  The administration’s recent announcement it will allow illegal aliens to apply for asylum online from anywhere in the world has been heavily criticized.  One Senator called it an ‘open invitation to Chinese spies to enter the U.S.’.

The consequences of the new online asylum system have yet to be seen, but the consequences of earlier policy changes are already visible, and they are ruinous.

https://libertysentinel.org/bidens-border-policies-veer-from-insane-to-berserk
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 11:16:25 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson