Author Topic: Border Crisis: Calexico Agents Seize 106 Pounds of Meth During Vehicle Stop  (Read 399 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
August 15, 20220

CALEXICO, Calif. – El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a United States citizen, accused of smuggling narcotics, Friday night.

At approximately 10:53 p.m., Calexico Station Communications received a citizen’s report regarding a vehicle suspected of possessing narcotics located in a restaurant parking lot.  Agents were notified of the call, responded, and made visual contact of the vehicle. From a safe distance, agents observed an individual approach the vehicle, enter, and depart.

Agents followed the vehicle and initiated a vehicle stop on a Chevy Silverado, near Cole Boulevard. After stopping the vehicle, the driver attempted to flee the area on foot. Agents apprehended the driver and placed him under arrest.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/08/border-crisis-calexico-agents-seize-106-pounds-of-meth-during-vehicle-stop/
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 05:34:09 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

Agents Seize 106 Pounds of Meth During Vehicle Stop

That's all?   Must have been a decoy.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't those agents realize that the meth was just trying to escape crime and poverty when it crossed our border? How dare they demonize refugee meth.