Author Topic: Migrant Woman Loses Foot Jumping from Train near Border in Texas  (Read 290 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant Woman Loses Foot Jumping from Train near Border in Texas

BOB PRICE15 Aug 2022501

Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents rescued a migrant woman who lost a foot while jumping from a train in South Texas.

Eagle Pass Station agents received a 911 call from a man saying a woman jumped from a moving railcar. The railcar ran over her leg, severing her foot just above the ankle, according to information obtained from Del Rio Sector Border Patrol officials.

Eagle Pass agents responded quickly to the area and found the injured woman — a Honduran national illegally present in the United States. The agents began emergency medical assistance, saving the woman’s life.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/08/15/migrant-woman-loses-foot-jumping-from-train-near-border-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migrant Woman Loses Foot Jumping from Train near Border in Texas
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 05:03:18 pm »
I worked on the railroad when I was in undergrad school and one of the first things you become aware of is it's a bad idea to jump in the middle of the tracks while the train is moving!  On the bright side, she will have a good income in the rest of her life after she sues the railroad for not posting signs that jumping off moving trains is dangerous, and it is, especially if you don't know what you're doing. ***ambulance
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Migrant Woman Loses Foot Jumping from Train near Border in Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 05:05:57 pm »
Meh. She should have stayed home and not trespassed in the US.