Author Topic: Jared Kushner, The Clown Prince of Pennsylvania Avenue  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Kamaji

Jared Kushner, The Clown Prince of Pennsylvania Avenue
« on: August 16, 2022, 02:13:20 pm »
The Clown Prince of Pennsylvania Avenue

Jared Kushner did more damage to the presidency and the Trump agenda during his four year reign of error at
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue than anyone.

By Peter Navarro
August 15, 2022

Take credit for what worked. Shift the blame for what didn’t. Run to Daddy-in-law whenever the big, bad chief of staff got in his way. That was Jared Kushner’s modus operandi during the long four years I had to serve alongside the man most responsible for the loss of the Trump White House.

Kushner came to the D.C. swamp on the coattails of his wife as nothing more than a young and rich, run-of-the-mill liberal New York Democrat with a worldview totally orthogonal to the president he was supposed to serve. Yet, within the West Wing, Kushner considered himself to be the ultimate “Trump whisperer.”

In private, Jared would boast about how he had brought the president back from whatever he considered the brink to be that day—whether it was securing the southern border, leaving NAFTA, or slapping tariffs on China. Never mind that he was derailing, deterring, and delaying Trump’s Make America Great Again agenda in real-time and at great political and economic costs.

Jared’s “neuter the boss” role quickly became a source of friction between us. He believed that I, more than anyone inside the West Wing, could “rile up” the president to take actions that were, in fact, totally consistent with Trump’s central campaign promises. But as this particular Wall Street transactionalist liked to say (and it always made me cringe): “That was the campaign. This is reality.”

In the cold light of a January West Wing day, there was simply no other explanation than nepotism to account for how this decidedly unqualified Clown Prince wound up sitting as a modern-day Rasputin at the right hand of Trump.

Here’s a tongue-in-cheek sample day in the life of Kushner:

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/15/the-clown-prince-of-pennsylvania-avenue/

Offline rustynail

Re: Jared Kushner, The Clown Prince of Pennsylvania Avenue
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 02:18:49 pm »
He looks shifty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 02:21:51 pm »
Early on it was reported that the FBI had a CI in the raid mix.  Hmmmmmmmmmm.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 02:25:58 pm »
Gee, what I've been saying from the beginning -- Kushner cannot be trusted and should have never had a position in the WH.

"The Evil Crown Prince of PA Avenue" describes him perfectly.

You watch, it'll turn out he's the one that handed over evidence on Trump or leaked information more than once.  Either Ivanka is naive or she's turned a blind eye to what's going on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 02:28:57 pm »
Early on it was reported that the FBI had a CI in the raid mix.  Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmm, indeed!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 02:31:17 pm »
Why is Jared Kushner being thrown under the bus?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 02:34:38 pm »

Because he's not.  I've posted many articles with many, many links proving his corruption.  He's a weasel, mole and a snake.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 02:36:26 pm »

Navarro is about as inside as you can get into the Trump inner circle.  That's a pretty strong level of credibility at the onset.

One really has to wonder if Kushner has flipped, and maybe the CI that I vaguely inferred earlier.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 02:46:32 pm »
That was Jared Kushner’s modus operandi during the long four years I had to serve alongside the man most responsible for the loss of the Trump White House.

Well, Trump didn't lose in 2020, Peter.  What else have you got?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 02:47:04 pm »
It's natural that Jared would be atop the Mar-a-lago rat hunt list.  Jared is family by marriage, not by blood.  Organized crime families value family blood relations above all others.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2022, 02:50:32 pm »
It's natural that Jared would be atop the Mar-a-lago rat hunt list.  Jared is family by marriage, not by blood.  Organized crime families value family blood relations above all others.

Please ... he's corrupt. I have little doubt he's been Trump worst enemy from the get go. Have Chris Christie investigate him; he's the one that brought his pappy down.  :silly:

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2022, 02:56:38 pm »
Run to Daddy-in-law whenever the big, bad chief of staff got in his way

The conservative political swamp was pissed that Kushner was first among equals when they felt it should have been them.

I think this whole chapter is distasteful and beneath the integrity and professionalism Navarro claims to have.

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2022, 03:16:23 pm »
I have little doubt he's been Trump worst enemy from the get go.

You're wrong @libertybele

Donald Trump would not have won in 2016 had he listened to the professional politicos like Navarro and Bannon.  Kushner saw the late trends buried in the numbers in Wisconsin and wanted Trump to go back to the state.  The politicos fought him --- and thankfully lost.

Kushner was also the tip of the spear for two of Trump's foreign policy great successes ---- the Abraham Accords and moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

Kushner's an easy target for the petty to unleash their hurt feelings and sell a book.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2022, 03:18:12 pm »
Please ... he's corrupt. I have little doubt he's been Trump worst enemy from the get go. Have Chris Christie investigate him; he's the one that brought his pappy down.  :silly:

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2022, 03:18:44 pm »
This level of public rat bastardry is emblematic of the paranoia and treachery sweeping the Trump-verse.

For Navarro to attack Jared publicly, he must smell blood, and opportunity, in the political waters.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 03:27:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2022, 03:30:07 pm »
I don't know, but the guy always reminded me of Doug Niedermeyer.  A sneaky little shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2022, 04:08:56 pm »
You're wrong @libertybele

Donald Trump would not have won in 2016 had he listened to the professional politicos like Navarro and Bannon.  Kushner saw the late trends buried in the numbers in Wisconsin and wanted Trump to go back to the state.  The politicos fought him --- and thankfully lost.

Kushner was also the tip of the spear for two of Trump's foreign policy great successes ---- the Abraham Accords and moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

Kushner's an easy target for the petty to unleash their hurt feelings and sell a book.

Kushner's corruption runs deep; I've posted numerous articles and links and some of those links have been taken down linking him directly as a Soros beneficiary.  IMHO connecting one's self to Soros wreaks of corruption; Soros is evil and at the root of much of what ails this country.

I believe you are wrong about him and I believe we've discussed our opinions about him before.  I'm agreeing to disagree on this subject @Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2022, 04:23:36 pm »
Kushner's corruption runs deep; I've posted numerous articles and links and some of those links have been taken down linking him directly as a Soros beneficiary.  IMHO connecting one's self to Soros wreaks of corruption; Soros is evil and at the root of much of what ails this country.

I believe you are wrong about him and I believe we've discussed our opinions about him before.  I'm agreeing to disagree on this subject @Right_in_Virginia

I'm not agreeing to "agree to disagree" @libertybele  Prove your repeated claim ----  using more than a word salad ----- that Kushner's "corruption" was a deliberate plot on his part to hurt Trump.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2022, 04:32:26 pm »
I don't know, but the guy always reminded me of Doug Niedermeyer.  A sneaky little shit.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2022, 04:33:40 pm »

Just don't show Jared your Pledge Pin......

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2022, 04:45:52 pm »
Just don't show Jared your Pledge Pin......

I can't read that without seeing Flounder getting spit spritzed!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2022, 05:13:26 pm »
Isn’t Jared married to the president’s daughter? Why would Jared risk domestic tranquility with his missus by betraying Ivanka‘s father?

When Trump came to office he needed to fill a host of White House positions in an environment where every politico was gunning for him and he didn’t know who to trust, so I think he did the only logical thing, hire family for his inner circle.

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2022, 05:15:36 pm »
I'm not agreeing to "agree to disagree" @libertybele  Prove your repeated claim ----  using more than a word salad ----- that Kushner's "corruption" was a deliberate plot on his part to hurt Trump.

@Right_in_Virginia I've been posting articles with links for years.  I'm not about to go back and try to dig up that information.  No, I haven't posted word salad, but facts and links.

Peace.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2022, 06:33:33 pm »
Isn’t Jared married to the president’s daughter? Why would Jared risk domestic tranquility with his missus by betraying Ivanka‘s father?

When Trump came to office he needed to fill a host of White House positions in an environment where every politico was gunning for him and he didn’t know who to trust, so I think he did the only logical thing, hire family for his inner circle.
I'm not saying one way or the other but being a daughter does not automatically make one in agreement with daddy, I think we learned that with Reagan.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2022, 07:37:02 pm »
I'm not saying one way or the other but being a daughter does not automatically make one in agreement with daddy, I think we learned that with Reagan.

True words my friend, true words. I’m glad my kids and I are in political agreement. Makes for a very bonding experience at get-togethers.