Author Topic: Knucklehead Of The Week: Suspended By DeSantis, Florida State Attorney Andrew Warren Has A Pathetic  (Read 534 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Knucklehead Of The Week: Suspended By DeSantis, Florida State Attorney Andrew Warren Has A Pathetic Response

by PF Whalen August 6, 2022

If politics and society mirror the natural world, then we might conclude that for every phenomenon there is a counter-phenomenon there to balance things out. In the context of our weekly tribute to stupidity, therefore, we would declare that for every knucklehead, there is an anti-knucklehead. That theory might not hold true in every instance, but it certainly holds true in this situation. Andrew Warren, an elected prosecutor in Hillsborough County Florida, inexplicably determined that he wasn’t merely elected to enforce the laws, he was there to write and adjudicate them as well. And then Warren ran into anti-knucklehead extraordinaire: Governor Ron DeSantis.

Winner: Florida State Attorney Andrew Warren gets publicly spanked by Governor Ron DeSantis, and provides a pitiful response.

Mr. Warren, who is a Democrat, apparently didn’t approve of the laws passed by the Florida State Legislature, an elected branch of government tasked with the sole responsibility of making laws… that’s why they’re called lawmakers. And Warren evidently didn’t care that the head of the Executive Branch of the state government, namely Ron DeSantis, had signed those bills sent to him by lawmakers, which established them as laws. Both DeSantis and the majority of the legislature are Republican, incidentally.

Included in the laws with which Warren has publicly stated his disagreement and has promised not to enforce are laws restricting abortion, banning transgender surgeries for children, and various other laws which Warren feels are too tough on criminals.

Indeed, it seems that Warren, whose campaign was largely financed by far-left billionaire activist George Soros, felt that he could simply pick and choose which laws he enforced and which laws he ignored. That was Andrew Warren’s approach to his job, until Thursday when DeSantis suspended Warren by explaining:

“When you flagrantly violate your oath of office, when you make yourself above the law, you have violated your duty. You have neglected your duty, and you are displaying a lack of competence to be able to perform those duties.”

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/08/06/knucklehead-of-the-week-suspended-by-desantis-florida-state-attorney-andrew-warren-has-a-pathetic-response/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Let's hope that DeSantis' suspension stands up in court.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's hope that DeSantis' suspension stands up in court.

Pretty sure it will.  FTA:

The Florida constitution explains that DeSantis can suspend any state attorney for “misfeasance, malfeasance, neglect of duty, drunkenness, incompetence, permanent inability to perform official duties, or commission of a felony.”

Seems pretty clear-cut, but we can never be sure if a Judge will obey the clear language of the Constitution.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Pretty sure it will.  FTA:

Seems pretty clear-cut, but we can never be sure if a Judge will obey the clear language of the Constitution.

The question comes down to what constitutes "neglect of duty" because that was, as I read DeSantis' statement, the principal basis for the suspension.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not many people in Hillsborough Co are worked up over this. Just the Soybouy's at the Tampa Bay Whines and the little Douche Warren who was perpwalked out of his office.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The question comes down to what constitutes "neglect of duty" because that was, as I read DeSantis' statement, the principal basis for the suspension.

Correct.  More than one item that list in the Constitution covers it, but who knows what a liberal Judge will do?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

Correct.  More than one item that list in the Constitution covers it, but who knows what a liberal Judge will do?

Exactly.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Being he is shyster high on the food chain I know he is "Judge Shopping" as we speak.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Being he is shyster high on the food chain I know he is "Judge Shopping" as we speak.

He's a so-called Prosecutor, so I'm sure he knows all the tricks.  Good luck when that hits the SCOF-FLA.
I will NOT comply.