Author Topic: Liz Cheney Pulls One More Desperate Gambit, With the Help of a Hollywood Liberal  (Read 2293 times)

Online roamer_1

For me, the appeal is the beautiful scenery.

I got that right out my window.  :whistle:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I got that right out my window.  :whistle:

Then you are a blessed man.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online roamer_1

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Almost.  happy77

10-20 years from now, you might have wished you traded that beautiful view for a closer competent hospital.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

10-20 years from now, you might have wished you traded that beautiful view for a closer competent hospital.

Thank God above I'll be dead by then... And I will die free.

Besides, our hospital system is far more than adequate, The rich come here to retire. Do you really think they would be without world class care?

Not that I will use it... But it is there.

Offline Kamaji

Thank God above I'll be dead by then... And I will die free.

Besides, our hospital system is far more than adequate, The rich come here to retire. Do you really think they would be without world class care?

Not that I will use it... But it is there.

Even so, it's still the getting there for that world-class care that might be the impediment.  Methinks that was what the original reference was to.

Online roamer_1

Even so, it's still the getting there for that world-class care that might be the impediment.  Methinks that was what the original reference was to.

What are you talking about? It's less than 3 miles from right here. 3 stoplights.

And somewhere between 10 and 15 miles from up in the holler... That ain't no farther than most are from it living in the burbs. And probably a faster commute. Sure there's some gravel... but all of that can be navigated just as fast as main thoroughfares in the suburbs - And that all the time (no traffic)... And once you hit the highway it's minutes.

But like I said, I ain't likely to use it anyhow. Since I fell ill I have very little faith in the modern health system. Sure and they're great if you need something cut off or put back on, but my experience with them diagnostically has been nothing short of disaster. And they never meant to heal me - They meant to pump me up with pharma and put me in maintenance mode at thousands of dollars a year.

I have done far better in both diagnosis and maintenance with my Cheyenne medicine man and folk remedies that cost nothing. Had I stuck with modern medicine, I have little doubt I would have been dead by now.

Online DB

What are you talking about? It's less than 3 miles from right here. 3 stoplights.

And somewhere between 10 and 15 miles from up in the holler... That ain't no farther than most are from it living in the burbs. And probably a faster commute. Sure there's some gravel... but all of that can be navigated just as fast as main thoroughfares in the suburbs - And that all the time (no traffic)... And once you hit the highway it's minutes.

But like I said, I ain't likely to use it anyhow. Since I fell ill I have very little faith in the modern health system. Sure and they're great if you need something cut off or put back on, but my experience with them diagnostically has been nothing short of disaster. And they never meant to heal me - They meant to pump me up with pharma and put me in maintenance mode at thousands of dollars a year.

I have done far better in both diagnosis and maintenance with my Cheyenne medicine man and folk remedies that cost nothing. Had I stuck with modern medicine, I have little doubt I would have been dead by now.

It's a mixed bag... Without modern medicine I'd be dead. Had I not gone to a doctor for something minor - diverticulitis pain - and gotten a CT scan to see what the trouble was, a tumor on my kidney wouldn't have been found. Robotic surgery was done to remove about 20% of one kidney. Kidney cancer has no symptoms until it's too late. Only about 8% of kidney cancer sufferers make it past five years. And then there's glaucoma. It is genetic. Without modern medicine I'd be blind assuming I was still alive. There is a lot wrong with modern medicine but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Online roamer_1

It's a mixed bag... Without modern medicine I'd be dead. Had I not gone to a doctor for something minor - diverticulitis pain - and gotten a CT scan to see what the trouble was, a tumor on my kidney wouldn't have been found. Robotic surgery was done to remove about 20% of one kidney. Kidney cancer has no symptoms until it's too late. Only about 8% of kidney cancer sufferers make it past five years. And then there's glaucoma. It is genetic. Without modern medicine I'd be blind assuming I was still alive. There is a lot wrong with modern medicine but I have to give credit where credit is due.

No doubt - Me too - My eldest daughter was an infant heart baby. Life flight to Great Falls, Life flight to SLC... Died twice on the plane... She is alive and well today.

So I know all about it. Every detail.

But the way I see it, I ain't leaving here one second earlier nor one second later than Yah has said. The very breath in my lungs is His. I will go when he says it is time, and there ain't a damn thing stopping that, one way or the other. I can hope to die quick, with my boots on... And I know I am not content to die slow pumped up with drugs and tied to machines. That's what I have control of. That determines my path. The rest is above my pay grade anyhoo.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 :yowsa:

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/Yes.gif https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/Yes.gif https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/Yes.gif
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!