Author Topic: Dave Chappelle Calls Protesters 'Transgender Lunatics'  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dave Chappelle Calls Protesters 'Transgender Lunatics'
« on: July 23, 2022, 11:47:33 pm »
Dave Chappelle Calls Protesters 'Transgender Lunatics'
By Jim Thompson | Jul 23, 2022 6:00 PM ET

Dave Chappelle is currently too big to cancel. Being a black man is also a plus. He hasn’t prostrated himself at the transgender alter while asking for forgiveness, and vowing to “do better.” He’s continued to do his thing. His thing is comedy.

Last week a Minneapolis venue canceled Chappelle’s show.

https://twitter.com/FirstAvenue/status/1549866287572160512

The reason was an online petition signed by 128 people. 128 signatures. I could create a petition demanding that aliens be released from Area 51 and I’d bet my house that I’d get more than 128 signatures. It’s entirely possible — if not likely — that half of those who signed were bots but never mind, the venue canceled.

Chappelle has made a 20-year career of making fun of white people, but white people didn’t sign petitions to ban him.

On Wednesday, they plunked down a minimum of $129 to watch him make fun of white people (and just about every other demographic). First, they had to brave a gaggle of sign-holding “transgender lunatics”. Not a big gaggle, but a gaggle.

“Transgender lunatics” is not my term (although I accept it without reservation), Chappelle used that term during his Wednesday show. Why? Because they are. Although they/them complain about being marginalized, they are anything but. They are the most powerful “marginalized” group in the history of mankind. They dictate the narrative for media, business, and government. Google, Yahoo, Twitter Reddit will ban you for misgendering or dead-naming. Social media, particularly Google, controls what you see, and what sources it allows. For instance, doing “research” for this piece all of my search terms and keywords returned a first page of hard-left sites. I had to scroll through multiple pages before I found any center to right-of-center sites commenting on Dave Chappelle’s show. “PinkNews” was on the first page. It’s a hard-left site. Its headline reads:

‘Comedian’ Dave Chappelle brands critics ‘transgender lunatics’ and calls monkeypox a ‘gay disease.’

more
https://redstate.com/jimthompson/2022/07/23/dave-chappelle-calls-protesters-transgender-lunatics-n600421
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Dave Chappelle Calls Protesters 'Transgender Lunatics'
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 09:35:53 am »
Well?

Truth is banned again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis