Author Topic: J6 Committee Hires Another Television Producer To Dramatize Show Trials.. Tristan Justice  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
J6 Committee Hires Another Television Producer To Dramatize Show Trials
By: Tristan Justice
July 22, 2022

The House Select Committee on Jan. 6 hired another television producer last month to elevate the drama of its summer show trials which concluded Thursday. Season two will debut in September.

In June, the committee hired Dan Przygoda, an Emmy-nominated news producer whose résumé includes stints at Bloomberg, ABC News Nightline, and Good Morning America, to help stage the theatrics for the panel’s series of televised hearings.

“Can now announce that I’m working with the [Jan. 6 Committee] on their upcoming hearings,” Przygoda tweeted in an announcement on June 20.

Przygoda joined former ABC News President James Goldston to assist in the televised production, after Goldston’s hiring was reported in early June. The committee had already held three out of eight of its summer hearings by the time Przygoda announced his role.

The committee’s employment of television news producers to dramatize its proceedings showcases how the partisan probe has approached its work of persecuting political opponents in a public forum absent a legitimate defense. The panel’s series of summer hearings possesses all the hallmarks of the Soviet-era show trials in the 1930s where regime dissidents were dragged before the public courts and declared guilty without fair representation.

In March, Democrats on the committee conceded the panel’s work was all about smearing the political opposition ahead of the November midterms.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/22/j6-committee-hires-another-television-producer-to-dramatize-show-trials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
From what I see, this acutally is becoming a win-win for us....

(1) MSM is losing tons of money, showing this farce.
(2) Ratings show this is pretty much an echo chambered circle jerk.

Just giving our side more energy and vigor to destroy the dims this November.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.