Author Topic: Media Sugarcoat 79-Year-Old Biden’s Covid Test After Threatening School, Church, And Work Could Kil  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Sugarcoat 79-Year-Old Biden’s Covid Test After Threatening School, Church, And Work Could Kill You
By: Elle Reynolds
July 22, 2022

Remember when bureaucrats and talking heads warned you ominously that Covid was so arbitrarily deadly that you couldn’t go to church, your kids couldn’t go to school, and you couldn’t have Christmas dinner with your family? If you didn’t triple-mask, you were killing grandmas. And if you came down with the virus? Boy, were you a selfish, evil person clearly set on trying to kill us all.

“But since Covid is typically dangerous only for elderly people and people with compromised immune systems or other high risk factors, shouldn’t we just put measures in place to protect those people and let everyone choose to live our lives?” we protested. Not a chance, we were told. They insisted even kindergarteners needed to get a Covid shot to save lives — a shot that doesn’t protect against infection or transmission, even though the vaccine snobs still praise it every time they get sick. “Thank goodness for this vaccine and the 19 booster shots that didn’t prevent me from getting the virus. If I had only gotten 18 boosters I would have been a goner, folks.”

And yet, now that President Joe Biden has contracted Covid, all those people who warned you the virus should leave you in constant fear for your life are awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact. We all wish the president well in his recovery. At 78, Biden is at a far higher risk for severe Covid complications than the average American, and far more vulnerable than the millions of schoolchildren that were banned from their classrooms by the Covid gatekeepers. But are those gatekeepers as worried now as they told you to be?

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/22/media-sugarcoat-79-year-old-bidens-covid-test-after-threatening-school-church-and-work-could-kill-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34