Author Topic: The GOP’s Coming U.S. Senate Landslide by Newt Gingrich  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The GOP’s Coming U.S. Senate Landslide by Newt Gingrich
« on: July 21, 2022, 03:15:22 pm »

The GOP’s Coming U.S. Senate Landslide
July 19, 2022

If the 2022 Senate elections are analyzed and run as big, nationalized races, the Democrats will likely lose the Senate by a wide margin.

by Newt Gingrich

There is consensus that U.S. House Republicans will win a majority this fall, and Kevin McCarthy will be the next Speaker of the House.

There is a lot more confusion about the U.S. Senate races. Republicans are handwringing and Democrats are hopeful as they think through the state-by-state races for U.S. Senate.

But there’s a flaw in the popular Senate race analysis. Most people are thinking about Senate races as small, individual contests. When you think of each race as small and individual, there is hope the Democrats could keep the current 50-50 split – or lose only a few seats. This kind of small race analysis emphasizes candidate quality, money raised, and current polling (that is inconclusive at best).

If the 2022 Senate elections are analyzed and run as a big, nationalized races, the Democrats will likely lose the Senate by a wide margin.

more
https://www.gingrich360.com/2022/07/19/the-gops-coming-u-s-senate-landslide/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: The GOP’s Coming U.S. Senate Landslide by Newt Gingrich
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 03:19:11 pm »
Ok, but which is the better analysis this time around - national or local?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 07:21:41 pm »
Ok, but which is the better analysis this time around - national or local?

National. i think there will be a massive rejection of where the Democrats are going - And I think the Republicans will plow the field in an overwhelming mandate to stop the bullsh*t... Only to do nothing once elected. That's historically how this kind of thing goes.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 07:25:45 pm »
Senators and Governors run statewide, so again - vote fraud.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 09:07:40 pm »
National. i think there will be a massive rejection of where the Democrats are going - And I think the Republicans will plow the field in an overwhelming mandate to stop the bullsh*t... Only to do nothing once elected. That's historically how this kind of thing goes.

:yowsa: And it gives me no pleasure to say it I'll assure you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien