Author Topic: Republicans Will Likely Aim to Impeach Joe Biden If They Retake House ....Martin Walsh  (Read 1001 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Republicans Will Likely Aim to Impeach Joe Biden If They Retake House
Martin WalshJuly 21, 2022

If Democrats suffer significant losses in November’s midterm elections — as widely expected — and Republicans take control of both the House and/or Senate, President Joe Biden will likely face impeachment proceedings by Republicans.

“Several Republican lawmakers have suggested that the right-wing party would attempt to pursue the measure against Biden should it succeed in winning majority seats in both legislative chambers,” Newsweek reported.

“Texas Senator Ted Cruz stated back in January that there were multiple grounds to impeach Biden, while Republican Congressman Ken Buck of Colorado also voiced a similar sentiment later in April, insisting that the House Judiciary Committee would hold the hearings to determine whether impeachment is appropriate, the report added.

“We’ll vote on impeachment. And then it will be presented to the full House,” Buck emphasized.

Earlier this month, several Republicans said Biden may have committed an “impeachable” offense with his deal to send nearly a million barrels of oil to China to a firm that has links to his son Hunter Biden.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/impeachable-2-64751/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It would be more productive to impeach some of the worst offenders in his administration, like Majorkas.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
More Kabuki Theatre...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

More Kabuki Theatre...

Yes, and without any real consideration for the logical consequences if they were to get what they wanted - a conviction.  That would result in President Kameltoe Harris, and a VP to be named later, but almost certainly someone further to the left.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
More Kabuki Theatre...
More like Bullsquat! It would be a no win situation.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Waste of time.  You'll never get 67 senators to convict anyway.  Plus there is no need or reason to give pedo Joe faux sympathy that the MSM may generate for the moderates, 

Congress needs laser focus 24/7 un-doing the damage of Biden/Pelosi/Schumer has done the previous 2 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It would be more productive to impeach some of the worst offenders in his administration, like Majorkas.

And Butt-Plug
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Waste of time.  You'll never get 67 senators to convict anyway.  Plus there is no need or reason to give pedo Joe faux sympathy that the MSM may generate for the moderates, 

Congress needs laser focus 24/7 un-doing the damage of Biden/Pelosi/Schumer has done the previous 2 years.
:yowsa:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You're not going to get the Prez thrown out.

Better to go after the underlings and fellow Congress crooks on the Dem side, and lots and lots of lawsuits.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

And Butt-Plug

Agreed.  All of his political appointees should be examined for impeachment purposes.

Offline EdinVA

Oh goodie... President Cackle

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, little Rafael Edward Cruz (R-Canada), is going to impeach the American President?

How does this solve the border crisis, the inflation crisis, the energy crisis, the China crisis, the Ukraine crisis, etc.?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I agree. On top of that,WHY should we give the DNC two whole years to try to make excuses for the things that Biden did by blaming it on the Republicans?

Let the Dims face the next Presidential elections with Biden fresh in the minds of the voters.

Let HIM be the "face of the Dimocratic Party" instead of "Saintly" JFK.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He won't be there as he will have stepped down so the GOP will be dared to impeach the first woman president
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

@catfish1957

I agree. On top of that,WHY should we give the DNC two whole years to try to make excuses for the things that Biden did by blaming it on the Republicans?

Let the Dims face the next Presidential elections with Biden fresh in the minds of the voters.

Let HIM be the "face of the Dimocratic Party" instead of "Saintly" JFK.

:thumbsup:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, little Rafael Edward Cruz (R-Canada), is going to impeach the American President?

How does this solve the border crisis, the inflation crisis, the energy crisis, the China crisis, the Ukraine crisis, etc.?

Odd, I saw nothing that came close to 'Cruz(I'll just drop the insults) is going to impeach and American President'. I did however read

“Texas Senator Ted Cruz stated back in January that there were multiple grounds to impeach Biden, while Republican Congressman Ken Buck of Colorado also voiced a similar sentiment later in April, insisting that the House Judiciary Committee would hold the hearings to determine whether impeachment is appropriate, the report added.

Now I don't have a Masters in English like my son but even this unedjumacated person can see that what you implied was not a fact in the article. Methinks your Cruz derangement is showing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, and without any real consideration for the logical consequences if they were to get what they wanted - a conviction.  That would result in President Kameltoe Harris, and a VP to be named later, but almost certainly someone further to the left.

A good reason to NOT impeach him.  In fact, if the Rats want to pull the 25th Amendment the Republicans ought to refuse to OK it in Congress.  Make him literally twist in the wind.  It'll drive the Rats apeshit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

A good reason to NOT impeach him.  In fact, if the Rats want to pull the 25th Amendment the Republicans ought to refuse to OK it in Congress.  Make him literally twist in the wind.  It'll drive the Rats apeshit.

Exactly.  The people doing the real damage are the political appointees under Bidet, not Bidet himself.  They need to be removed, not him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly.  The people doing the real damage are the political appointees under Bidet, not Bidet himself.  They need to be removed, not him.

It's a pity RINO Congressmen/women don't have the guts to play that kind of hardball.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: