Author Topic: Why Are Blacks Still on Board With Biden?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Kamaji

Why Are Blacks Still on Board With Biden?
« on: July 20, 2022, 07:13:30 pm »
Why Are Blacks Still on Board With Biden?

Star Parker
Jul 20, 2022

New polling from Pew Research and from NY Times/Siena College, released a few days apart, cast similarly dismal pictures regarding the popularity of President Joe Biden.

Overall approval for Biden from NY Times/Siena College stands at 33% and from Pew 37%.

However, both polls show approval for the president much stronger than the national average among minorities.

The NY Times/Siena college poll shows Black approval for Biden at 62%, which, according to the Times, is higher than "any other race or ethnicity, age group or education level."

Per Pew, Black approval for Biden stands at 57%.

However, Pew also shows a marked difference in approval for Biden from all minority groups, compared to white voters.

White approval for Biden stands at 30%, Hispanic 47%, and Asian 45%.

Why the difference between whites and minorities?

One obvious answer is that the white figure includes a larger percentage of Republican voters.

But this still leaves a very important question that everyone, certainly leaders in the Republican Party, should be asking.

Why do minorities disproportionately lean Democrat?

Source:  https://townhall.com/columnists/starparker/2022/07/20/why-are-blacks-still-on-board-with-biden-n2610487

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Why Are Blacks Still on Board With Biden?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2022, 07:22:45 pm »
Because like them,he is Dim.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 07:58:25 pm »
Who says that they are?  I disagree. Polls haven't been accurate in quite awhile. The poorer blacks are going to feel the pinch much quicker than everyone else.  Many may be on welfare but that doesn't mean it is enough to put food on their tables or keep a roof over their heads.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 07:59:57 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 09:43:57 pm »
Who says that they are?  I disagree. Polls haven't been accurate in quite awhile. The poorer blacks are going to feel the pinch much quicker than everyone else.  Many may be on welfare but that doesn't mean it is enough to put food on their tables or keep a roof over their heads.

The Rats will get >80% of the black vote, even in 2022.  But...it's been said if the Rats only get 80% they're toast.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 10:09:24 pm »

According to this, they still have 150 years left on their lease.  :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 10:24:04 pm »
I doubt everything I hear from the National State run organized and controlled media cabal.
Everything they say is the 'opposite' of truth and reality. If they are saying this, think opposite.
Even Black people are not that STUPID. They know they are being systematically replaced with Hispanics in America.

Nothing will piss off the Black vote more than when they find out Latino/Hispanics are getting twice the money and benefits that Blacks are being bribed with.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 10:26:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2022, 10:58:46 pm »
Per Pew, Black approval for Biden stands at 57%.

Things are a little relative. 25 years ago that number would have been 80+% on any given poll.

57% is not a good sign for the Dems.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2022, 11:03:11 pm »

According to this, they still have 150 years left on their lease.  :smokin:

LBJ  9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 11:29:22 pm »
Black people aren't "on board" so much with Biden as they are with the Dem Party aka Santa Claus Party. As long as whoever is running the party i.e. the president keeps the gravy train and special privileges going, blacks will support him or her unequivocally.
Does anybody really expect any Dem pol to pipe up and say that lacks have to stop sucking so much on the gov. teat  and stand on their own two feet?
Any pol who says that can expect to get the percentage of votes GOP pols get from blacks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 11:36:59 pm »
Things are a little relative. 25 years ago that number would have been 80+% on any given poll.

57% is not a good sign for the Dems.

@Free Vulcan

I agree.

Thus their desperation to go "all out" now to secure the white house for one more term so they can pass laws to grease the skids for them.

And,truth to tell,I honestly think that if we elect another Dim President come election time,America is OVER as far as being a free nation of free people goes. We will all be serfs in a collective,working for our masters to earn our food and housing. Those that can't work,will be put down.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 11:37:17 pm »
Black people aren't "on board" so much with Biden as they are with the Dem Party aka Santa Claus Party. As long as whoever is running the party i.e. the president keeps the gravy train and special privileges going, blacks will support him or her unequivocally.
Does anybody really expect any Dem pol to pipe up and say that lacks have to stop sucking so much on the gov. teat  and stand on their own two feet?
Any pol who says that can expect to get the percentage of votes GOP pols get from blacks.

People love to talk about what a racist LBJ was, but he had blacks' number whe he said they'll vote for Rats for 200 years if you bribe them. And here we are.  90% slobbering worship of the Party that enslaved them. We cannot count on that demographic for anything but sloth and violence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 11:43:53 pm »

@goatprairie

I THINK the point many people are trying to make is that DESPITE the left OWNING the black vote,it won't be wrong before immigrants from "south of the border" become the "major minority group",and when this happens,the black vote will become irrelevant.

The His and Her Panics will have to suck up to government aid for one generation before they can really get on their feet due to language and cultural differences,but after that it is OVER for the left.

And,truth to tell,I suspect there are many,many blacks who are leaving the Dim Party,but staying quiet about it so any relatives still living that life due to age,illnesses,or whatever,aren't attacked by the "professional parasites" who are proud welfare "lifers",as well as racists who hate white people. As much as they hate white people,they hate blacks that escape ghetto life for middle-class life even more.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2022, 12:10:40 am »
@goatprairie

I THINK the point many people are trying to make is that DESPITE the left OWNING the black vote,it won't be wrong before immigrants from "south of the border" become the "major minority group",and when this happens,the black vote will become irrelevant.

The His and Her Panics will have to suck up to government aid for one generation before they can really get on their feet due to language and cultural differences,but after that it is OVER for the left.

And,truth to tell,I suspect there are many,many blacks who are leaving the Dim Party,but staying quiet about it so any relatives still living that life due to age,illnesses,or whatever,aren't attacked by the "professional parasites" who are proud welfare "lifers",as well as racists who hate white people. As much as they hate white people,they hate blacks that escape ghetto life for middle-class life even more.

I'll believe it when I see blacks give less than 70% to the Rat candidate.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2022, 12:28:03 am »

@Cyber Liberty

My only reply to that is you are talking about the registered black voters. I suspect a lot of that depends on "who is doing the counting".

I also suspect there is a substantial group of blacks who are not registered to vote,or who are registered as Dims,but don't vote Dim. Sometimes it can take a while to face up to your new reality when it is such a substantial departure from the life you grew up in and know best.

Just guessing,here. I have no proof at all other than a generalization about the realities of human nature.

For example,both of the parents that raised me were life-long Roosevelt-loving Dims. Yet neither one ever voted even once,or even registered to vote.

You should have seen the reaction of the man who raised me when I made a bet with him that Eisenhower was going to beat Stevenson. He would get so mad arguing with me about this that he would stutter.

I wasn't even 10 years old yet,and was following politics. Won my first shotgun in that bet,too! He never bet me after that.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2022, 12:32:06 am »

Because this is how a lot of black people view the Democrat party.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 12:34:21 am »
In 1956 Ike got 45% of the black vote. In 1960 Nixon got 32%. In 1964, after opposing the CR bill, Goldwater only got about six percent. Since then it's been a struggle for any GOP prez candidate to get much more than 10% of the black vote.  In 2020 Trump got 11% which is doing pretty good by GOP standards.
Blacks identify the Republican Party (wrongly) as the party that keeps them down.
The facts are Goldwater, apart from the voting rights provisions, was right to oppose a great deal of what was in the '64 CR bill. That bill created a huge welfare  and victim class out of blacks from which they've never recovered. Affirmative Action aka Discrimination was also created out of that bill.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 12:36:33 am by goatprairie »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2022, 12:46:56 am »

Are they wrong? I'm trying to figure out why such a tiny percent of blacks vote for Republicans even given the penchant for welfare blacks to support Dems no questions asked for obvious reasons.
There was a recent poll that showed 75% of blacks support reparations.
Alright, then why wouldn't the 25% who didn't start voting for Republicans?  You would think the 25% who didn't support reparations would be voting for Republicans more.
No demographic gives the kind of support to one party, Dems, that blacks give them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2022, 12:48:01 am »

@andy58-in-nh

And why shouldn't they?

Hell,that's the way *I* see them,too!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 12:49:20 am by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2022, 01:17:33 am »
In 1956 Ike got 45% of the black vote. In 1960 Nixon got 32%. In 1964, after opposing the CR bill, Goldwater only got about six percent. Since then it's been a struggle for any GOP prez candidate to get much more than 10% of the black vote.  In 2020 Trump got 11% which is doing pretty good by GOP standards.
Blacks identify the Republican Party (wrongly) as the party that keeps them down.
The facts are Goldwater, apart from the voting rights provisions, was right to oppose a great deal of what was in the '64 CR bill. That bill created a huge welfare  and victim class out of blacks from which they've never recovered. Affirmative Action aka Discrimination was also created out of that bill.

You nailed it right there.  goopo goopo
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2022, 06:31:07 am »
I am $ure there are $ub$tantial rea$on$ for their continued $upport of the Democrat$.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2022, 12:02:49 pm »
@andy58-in-nh

And why shouldn't they?

Hell,that's the way *I* see them,too!

@sneakypete

Good point!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2022, 03:05:49 pm »
I am $ure there are $ub$tantial rea$on$ for their continued $upport of the Democrat$.

@Smokin Joe

Of course. They are the Dims bought and paid for bitches.