Author Topic: Democrats hope Biden uses the climate to takeover and destroy the economy  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 20, 2022
Democrats hope Biden uses the climate to takeover and destroy the economy
By Andrea Widburg

If there was one lesson the Democrats learned from 2020 forward, it was that, if the government convinces voters there’s an emergency, the voters will let the government get away with murder. That’s why there is a huge push from the left for Biden to declare a “climate emergency” and, under that rubric, end fossil fuels in America on an accelerated timeline. If Biden were to do this—and to get away with doing it—America is over. Kaput. The great experiment will have ended.

The Washington Post seems to have been first with the story. I don’t have, and won’t get, a subscription to that rag, but Ryan Maue sums up the madness:

https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/1549241683988123648

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/democrats_hope_biden_uses_the_climate_to_takeover_and_destroy_the_economy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

These idiots should be paying close attention to Sri Lanka. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Boggles the mind, all the worries and money spent on the Cold War......

Ended up being an inside job.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Boggles the mind, all the worries and money spent on the Cold War......

Ended up being an inside job.

:thumbsup: