Author Topic: DA Alvin Bragg to drop murder charge against bodega worker Jose Alba  (Read 293 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

(Douchebag) Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has finally moved to drop the controversial murder charge filed against bodega worker Jose Alba, his office confirmed Monday.

The DA’s office said it had filed a motion in Manhattan Criminal Court to dismiss the case against the 61-year-old bodega worker after a investigation found they couldn’t prove the “defendant was not justified in his use of deadly physical force.”

Bragg and his office had faced widespread backlash after Alba was swiftly charged with fatally stabbing 35-year-old violent ex-con, Austin Simon, who had attacked him inside the bodega on July 1.

The decision to drop the charge comes weeks after The Post highlighted Alba’s plight, which saw the hard-working bodega clerk initially holed up at Rikers Island on a whopping $250,000 bond.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/alvin-bragg-to-drop-charges-against-bodega-worker-jose-alba/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: DA Alvin Bragg to drop murder charge against bodega worker Jose Alba
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 03:36:10 pm »
Hope he responds with a wrongful arrest lawsuit.....   Especially for his early treatment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.