Author Topic: ‘Like mob bosses’: Fox News host says media is ‘carpet bombing Biden’ in political hit job  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Like mob bosses’: Fox News host says media is ‘carpet bombing Biden’ in political hit job
July 18, 2022 | Ashley Hill

Fox News’ Howard Kurtz took notice of the “media’s political hit job” to discredit President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump before the 2024 election season in what he said “feels like an orchestrated campaign.”

“I’ve never seen anything remotely like it, the media are trying to knock President Biden out of the running for a second term,” Kurtz said on Sunday’s episode of “MediaBuzz.”

“If the media were a political organization, as some of their critics believe, we’d say they’re carpet bombing Joe Biden, trying to damage him to the point where he can’t run again,” the former newspaper journalist said.

Even left-leaning CNN has had to admit that Biden has the worst polling numbers in history because “inflation is eating [the Biden] presidency alive at this point,” reporter Harry Enten said last week. He added that it’s only getting worse “as more people are concerned about inflation, Joe Biden’s disapproval rating climbs ever higher.”

Kurtz’s skepticism of the media coverage extended to both sides of the political aisle, arguing that it was clear that “the media are also attempting to disqualify Donald Trump, on grounds of shrinking support in his party. Far less surprising but still happening. The press does not want a rematch.”

Kurtz recalled the generous coverage Biden received during the 2020 campaign season because of the key trait he possessed of not being Trump.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/18/like-mob-bosses-fox-news-host-says-media-is-carpet-bombing-biden-in-political-hit-job-1262840/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

CNN = Clinton News Network
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“I’ve never seen anything remotely like it, the media are trying to knock President Biden out of the running for a second term,” Kurtz said on Sunday’s episode of “MediaBuzz.”

Really? Did he give any thought to what he said, or did he spend Trump's presidency in a sensory deprivation tank?

Offline PeteS in CA

The MSM see that LIEden is well past his expiration date, and feel it is their right as "king-makers" - they set up Kerry, Obama, Hillary, and Biden to get the D nominations, and set up GWB, McCain, and Romney (thinking they were easily beatable) to get the R nominations - to get LIEden out of the way before choosing the Ds' next candidate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.