Author Topic: Philadelphia murder suspect / Boston stabbing suspect is an illegal immigrant  (Read 246 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Boston Herald was the only local media outlet that included his illegal immigrant status as a detail.  Seems the greater media is engaged in a conspiracy of silence to keep quiet about the immigration status of criminals.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/07/15/philadelphia-murder-and-boston-stabbing-suspect-an-illegal-immigrant/
Philadelphia murder and Boston stabbing suspect an illegal immigrant
By Flint McColgan | flint.mccolgan@bostonherald.com |
PUBLISHED: July 15, 2022 at 6:08 p.m. | UPDATED: July 15, 2022 at 6:09 p.m.

An illegal immigrant from Roslindale suspected in two city stabbings and wanted for a murder in Philadelphia earlier this year is being held without bail and now faces deportation.

Wagner Tejeda-Pena, 24, was arraigned Friday afternoon in municipal court in West Roxbury on two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, a knife, connected to two stabbings in Roslindale in February. A dangerousness hearing is scheduled for Tuesday. ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
An illegal immigrant from Roslindale suspected in two city stabbings and wanted for a murder in Philadelphia earlier this year is being held without bail and now faces deportation.

Wow, now there's a deterrent, send the murdering bastard home so he can come right back and do it again! I tell you if the people who are supposedly responsible to protect American won't do their job than I think the only answer is for Americans to do the job themselves. There is a reason the Death Wish movies were so popular, it's because Paul Kersey struck chord that resonated with people fed up with what was happening to society and that was almost 50 years ago, those were the good old days compared to now.