Author Topic: Dem Cori Bush Hates White People, Claims 'They Are Taking Over the U.S.'  (Read 1008 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Cori Bush Hates White People, Claims 'They Are Taking Over the U.S.'
Sarah Arnold

Posted: Jul 17, 2022 10:20 AM

Squad member and Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo), who is constantly pulling the race card every chance she gets, asserted that she hates white people and that the U.S. is under attack by them.

In a tweet, the left-wing lawmaker said there is a growing “white supremacist movement” in not only her state of Missouri, but throughout the whole nation.

“We’re facing threats from a growing far-right, white supremacist movement across Missouri and the country,” Bush tweet, adding “But I’ve seen the power we hold when we come together. We’ve proven it & we’ll never back down. There’s so much at stake. Let’s continue this work. Together.”

Her post included a 30-second video aimed at attacking presumably white Republicans.

The video can be heard saying that Bush was busy “protecting our Democracy” as the U.S. Capitol was “under attack” by “white supremacists,” and claiming that “far-right extremists” were after voting rights.

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1548016231839543303

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/07/17/dem-cori-bush-claims-that-were-facing-threats-from-a-growing-farright-white-supremacist-movement-n2610357
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reverse the races, and there would be universal condmenation, and calls for this bitch to step down.

This nation is overdosing on double-standards.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny, my SIL's family is from Missouri as well as a good friend and the way they tell it Missouri is under attack by communist racists like Bush not the other way around. She is probably really pissed that the state has constitutional carry making it more difficult for her buds to have their violent thieving ways.

Offline goatprairie

The biggest problem, by far, for American blacks is other black people. The most dangerous place for any black American to be is next to or close to another black person or persons. That's indisputable.
If you don't believe me, read the daily news from a number of major American cities with large black populations as I do every day.
Until black Americans stop listening to race-baiting scoundrels/scoundrelettes like Bush, they won't progress. Scum like Bush are dead weights around the legs of black Americans.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The best thing about Washington D.C. and Black racists obsession with so called White Supremacy, is that they are taking their eyes off the ball. Let them obsess on Mom & Pop America. They will find nothing. Meanwhile the real threat to Black America - Latinos - grows exponentially every year unnoticed by the race baiters.

Cori is aiming the wrong target. White people are no threat to anyone. On the other hand, Latinos are poised to become much more dominant than Black Americans very soon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The best thing about Washington D.C. and Black racists obsession with so called White Supremacy, is that they are taking their eyes off the ball. Let them obsess on Mom & Pop America. They will find nothing. Meanwhile the real threat to Black America - Latinos - grows exponentially every year unnoticed by the race baiters.

Cori is aiming the wrong target. White people are no threat to anyone. On the other hand, Latinos are poised to become much more dominant than Black Americans very soon.
I'm just going to say it.

The thing holding black people 'down', the biggest physical danger, the biggest cultural obstacle, is the popularization in music, film, and fact of the self-destructive mess that passes for urban Black culture. Want better? Live better. Demand more of yourselves and strip any stereotypes of any factual basis.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

racists like Bush have no problem inciting more racism in order to combat it, don't they?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
racists like Bush have no problem inciting more racism in order to combat it, don't they?
As long as it is someone else's fault, they are absolved of any responsibility for fixing their own mess.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Ugh, the Dem candidate for the House of Representatives in Pittsburgh is just as much a hair-on-fire racist as this stupid git. Heaven help us.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 10:31:30 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Bush and her fellow travelers are black supremacists and nothing more.

Anything less than white people in chains and considered subhuman is not good enough for her.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

The biggest problem, by far, for American blacks is other black people. The most dangerous place for any black American to be is next to or close to another black person or persons. That's indisputable.
If you don't believe me, read the daily news from a number of major American cities with large black populations as I do every day.
Until black Americans stop listening to race-baiting scoundrels/scoundrelettes like Bush, they won't progress. Scum like Bush are dead weights around the legs of black Americans.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

You ain't just a-woofin!

The only problem with that is the first generation that came here illegally pretty much have no other choice than to vote Dim because it is the Dims providing them with the "free" food,clothing,shelter,health care,and schooling for their children. It tends to be the second generation that is conservative because by that time they are on their feet,oriented to their new life,and out there working hard and making money to provide for themselves.

Damn near impossible to do that in a new country with a language you don't speak and customs you don't undertand.

The Dims know this and don't care because they plan on making us ALL slaves living in government housing before the next generation leaves home.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bush and her fellow travelers are black supremacists and nothing more.

@Free Vulcan

Not true. They are also destructive parasites.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!