Author Topic: For the last seven years, the Democrat-media juggernaut's only goal has been to destroy Trump  (Read 482 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 17, 2022
For the last seven years, the Democrat-media juggernaut's only goal has been to destroy Trump
By Jack Hellner

The press and other Democrats have been out to get President Trump dating from his first presidential campaign in 2016.

It began as they spread lies about Trump and Russian collusion.

There were endless investigations, including by the Mueller special counsel's office. It was loaded with Hillary Clinton supporters and they still couldn't find evidence that Trump did anything wrong, but that doesn't matter.

There was evidence of massive corruption in the Obama Justice Department and lying to the FISA court in order to illegally spy on and destroy Trump associates, but criminal activity by government bureaucrats didn't matter to them because they weren't the target. Trump was. The criminals in the Obama administration were above the law.

After the 2020 election, where many states violated their election laws, and where Mark Zuckerburg illegally spent millions to tamper in the election, we were told that the candidate the media supported, who was mostly hidden in the basement, got a record number of votes and the election was completely clean. The truth never matters because the target is Trump.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/for_the_last_seven_years_the_democratmedia_juggernauts_only_goal_has_been_to_destroy_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What the hell is this doing in the OPINION category?    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Never has this been doubted or disputed.  Even the turds themselves admit it.

The fact an previously obscure unknown, and now outgoing POS rep like Kinzinger gets weekly interviews on MSM Sunday morning crap, pretty much proves it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 02:38:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Talked to my ex's sister today,and he was on the verge of getting violent when she talked about how much she hated Trump,"But I am going to vote for him anyhow!"

Got seriously pissed about me even asking why she hated him,just like she thinks EVERYBODY hates him.

I should probably mention here this is a woman who "divorced well" and is currently living WAAAAY above her means because her child is now an adult in the military.

Which,of course,means Biden-flation hurt her worse than most of us because she was just barely scraping by BEFORE the prices of everything started skyrocketing and her child support ran out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!