Author Topic: Corporate Media And Dems’ Lips Are Sealed After Peddling Bogus Horse Whipping Claims  (Read 210 times)

rebewranger

REUTERS/Daniel Becerril

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

Corporate Media And Dems’ Lips Are Sealed After Peddling Bogus Horse Whipping Claims

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
July 14, 2022
5:06 PM ET

Democratic lawmakers and media figures are silent on their past claims that Border Patrol agents whipped migrants, despite a U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) investigation finding that there was no such action.
The Daily Caller News Foundation asked over a dozen figures, media outlets, including President Joe Biden, about their previous claims and only received one response that doubled down.

“No. I have eyes. I saw what everyone else saw,” Futuro Media President and Founder Maria Hinojosa told the Daily Caller News Foundation when asked if she’d recant her earlier statement. “Also if Tucker Carlson is going to use me in his newsletter the least he should do is to be prepared to speak with me directly.”

Democratic politicians and media personalities who peddled the now debunked claim that mounted U.S. Border Patrol agents “whipped” illegal immigrants were silent when asked by the Daily Caller News Foundation if they’d like to correct the record. Out of the over a dozen Democrats and media members contacted by the DCNF, just one responded.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/14/corporate-media-and-dems-lips-are-sealed-after-peddling-bogus-horse-whipping-claims/