Author Topic: Tucker Carlson’s latest on ‘green’ energy is mandatory viewing By Andrea Widburg  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 13, 2022
Tucker Carlson’s latest on ‘green’ energy is mandatory viewing
By Andrea Widburg

When Congress—the people’s representatives—had the chance to vote on the Green New Deal, it emphatically said “no.” Were we still a functioning representative democracy, that would be the end of the Green New Deal until such time as We the People elect (God forbid) a majority of Senators and House members who want that legislation. The unconstitutional leftist model since FDR, though, has been for the executive branch to do what Congress refuses to do and, sadly, Chief Justice Roberts’s spineless opinion in West Virginia v. EPA has done nothing to limit that lawless power.

We now have a situation in which Biden has unchallenged and outsized executive powers and the EPA has unlimited regulatory power (both of which, I can assure you, were never meant to control America’s entire energy supply). The result is that the Democrats are relentlessly clamping down on our available energy supplies.

In a premodern era, energy came from four sources: primitive wind- and water-power, animal abuse, and slavery (the last of which was not, although I’m sure leftists will deny it, a uniquely American phenomenon. In the modern era, fossil fuel has allowed humans to break free from these limited and abusive energy systems. Farms produce a surplus, water is cleaned, medical care is readily available, homes are warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and so much more. Rather than listing everything that undergirds our world thanks to fossil fuel, I challenge you to list a single thing in your life that does not rely on fossil fuel for its functionality, manufacture, or transport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyTP_oaXUdY&ab_channel=FoxNews

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/tucker_carlsons_latest_on_green_energy_is_mandatory_viewing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Most nights are "must watch" for TC.  With the loss of Limbaugh, this is our best source of conventional media punditry.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.