Author Topic: Biden Brags About Importing ‘Record’ Foreign Workers to Compete Against Americans for  (Read 375 times)

rebewranger

Biden Brags About Importing ‘Record’ Foreign Workers to Compete Against Americans for Josb

JOHN BINDER12 Jul 20222,643

President Joe Biden is bragging about the “record” number of foreign visa workers his administration has brought to the United States to compete for working and middle class jobs against unemployed Americans.

During a press conference with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO), Biden bragged that his Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has created a steady flow to the U.S. of foreign workers on agricultural H-2A and nonagricultural H-2B visas.

“Last year, my administration set a record — we issued more than 300,000 H-2 visas for Mexican workers,” Biden said. “We also reached a five-year high in the visas we issued to Central Americans, and we’re on pace to double this in … this fiscal year for Central America.”

Biden’s inflating the U.S. labor market with millions of foreign workers comes as millions of working-age Americans remain on the labor market sidelines.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/12/biden-brags-about-importing-record-foreign-workers-to-compete-against-americans-for-jobs/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 02:26:28 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'd like to see a breakdown of H-2A vs H-2B visas.

Offshoring firms use H-2B visas to bring in cheaper talent to help transfer knowledge offshore.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.