Author Topic: In diapers and kiddie undies, TODDLERS punch, kick, swing, curse at cops serving warrant, drop F-bom  (Read 2674 times)

Online mountaineer

While this problem may be most evident in the black community, it is by no means limited to that demographic.
No, it's not. I live in the heartland of the fentanyl/oxycodone demographic. The children are neglected beyond belief. It's heartbreaking.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
While this problem may be most evident in the black community, it is by no means limited to that demographic.

:yowsa: Absolutely true! And it's all attributable to Democrat (AKA Communist) policy put in place over the last 65 years or so!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
That's exactly what they are - and it's heartbreaking.

Gotta wonder how many Clarence Thomases, Thomas Sowells, Ben Carsons are being lost to the current culture. Unless the Lord intervenes, these children’s futures are bleak.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mountaineer

Gotta wonder how many Clarence Thomases, Thomas Sowells, Ben Carsons are being lost to the current culture. Unless the Lord intervenes, these children’s futures are bleak.
Yes.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

We are now heading into a fourth generation of this garbage with no relief in sight!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Unfortunately so, especially considering it just was not this way among the Blacks and poor whites I knew in my youth (1960s).
This is a huge  step downward, even with all the programs that supposedly are there to fix this sort of thing, but mainly just employ boatloads of pre-programmed Leftist social work/sociology/psychology grads so the universities can keep signing more up for lucrative college loans for tuition.  **nononono*

Considering LBJs "great society" is probably the most notable starting point for this mess, I hope his eternal reward is appropriate to his achievement.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online goatprairie

I've been reading about these things every day for the last 25 years thanks to the internet.
The inner cities always had high body counts, but now not only has the body count started going up again, there's been a tremendous increase in crimes like carjackings. Kids as young as ten or eleven are doing it.
My liberal stepdaughter and her husband are now afraid to go into downtown Minneapolis. My son-in-law is thinking about getting a handgun for self protection. His boss is making him work in downtown Minny after several years of working at home due to the Covid.
When even staunch libs like my stepdaughter and her husband are noticing the increase in violent crime, things are pretty bad.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

I've been reading about these things every day for the last 25 years thanks to the internet.
The inner cities always had high body counts, but now not only has the body count started going up again, there's been a tremendous increase in crimes like carjackings. Kids as young as ten or eleven are doing it.
My liberal stepdaughter and her husband are now afraid to go into downtown Minneapolis. My son-in-law is thinking about getting a handgun for self protection. His boss is making him work in downtown Minny after several years of working at home due to the Covid.
When even staunch libs like my stepdaughter and her husband are noticing the increase in violent crime, things are pretty bad.

Perhaps more importantly, have your liberal stepdaughter and her husband acknowledged the likely causes of these increases?  Or are they still blaming the bogey-man of "systemic racism"?

Offline Polly Ticks

That's assuming those Clarence Thomases, Thomas Sowells, and Ben Carsons weren't aborted before they even had a chance. It's heartbreaking.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Clearly the result of the ill effects of white privilege.

@txradioguy

Hit all bees de falts ob de white debbils!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It wasn't always like this. Not until the federal government decided every black person was an incompetent child, incapable of providing for himself or his family (thanks, LBJ and his successors).

@mountaineer

I don't personally remember ANY real problems between blacks and whites prior to around 1965. By then blacks had made great strides towards success,and many owned businesses that catered to both black and white people.

I also know that if I ever said the "N word" around my mother I would get slapped up side the head.

I don't know anything about this woman other than she was black because my mother's "house rule" was that when she had company,MY job was  to politely say "Pleased to meet you!" and then get the hell out of the house until the company left,regardless of who it was.

I do know that at that time that black woman friend occasionally stop by for a visit,and that they seemed to be very good friends. My mother couldn't drive and didn't have access to a car,so she never really visited anybody unless my father drove her there. On the rare occasion when she had to go shopping for something like new school clothes for me,we took a taxi.

I also know none of our neighbors thought anything about the black woman visiting,or their children would have been hassling me about my mother having a black friend.

Children tend to accept the attitudes of their parents,and since I got no negative feedback,I knew the neighbors didn't give a damn,either.

Just a few years ago I happened to run into an old friend of mine at the VA hospital that I used to work with.. This old friend happened to be about as black as human beings are capable of being,and we greeted each other with hugs and back slaps.

Back when we were working together I happened to meet his wife,and she and I got along good,also. One day at work  he invited me to go out to dinner with him and his wife that night. He ended up by looking down at the floor and admitting "I would have rather invited you into my home like the friend you are,but I don't want my children attacked by the neighbors children for associating with white people."

It was obvious he was truly embarrassed to admit this,but he felt bad because he couldn't invite a friend to his home. I didn't and don't hold this against him because his first duty in life is to protect his children,and that is what he was doing.

I felt sorry for him then,and I still feel sorry for him. No one should be forced to live a live where he has to hide his friends from his neighbors due solely to skin tone.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 12:52:11 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online goatprairie

Perhaps more importantly, have your liberal stepdaughter and her husband acknowledged the likely causes of these increases?  Or are they still blaming the bogey-man of "systemic racism"?
They know, but they refuse to admit it. My s-in-law certainly knows as he grew up in Minneapolis. He's a confirmed lib but didn't like Obama. He thought he was phony.
My two lib stepdaughters still think white racism is a huge problem for blacks.
But like most libs they refuse to admit that 99% of the uptick in violent crimes has been caused by blacks. Heck, even many conservatives with tv and radio talk shows won't admit it.
There's still a huge taboo among people in the know to admitting the huge problem of blacks and violent crime.