Author Topic: In diapers and kiddie undies, TODDLERS punch, kick, swing, curse at cops serving warrant, drop F-bom  (Read 2675 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In diapers and kiddie undies, TODDLERS punch, kick, swing, curse at cops serving warrant, drop F-bomb
July 12, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

A shocking video of a group of Minnesota toddlers acting out against cops who were in the process of executing a search warrant for a murder suspect is a disturbing glimpse at life in the Twin Cities which two years ago, was at the epicenter of the violent riots that swept the nation after video of the fatal encounter between George Floyd and law enforcement officers went viral.

The incident took place in St. Paul where the officers were greeted by several half-naked children who “punched, kicked, cursed, and threw rocks at them” according to the local independent media outlet which posted a short video of the rude greeting online as part of a report on how kids are groomed to disrespect the police from their earliest days, often leading to a life of crime.

Alpha News which describes itself as being “a team of independent journalists seeking out and reporting stories that the citizens of Minnesota deserve to know, the same news that the mainstream media all too often refuses to report and routinely disregards,” posted a 32-second excerpt of the video – which ran for another two minutes – to its YouTube page where it has drawn attention.

In the video, the two officers are seen with the children who are so young that some are still in diapers and who berate them with profanity with one toddler taking a swing at one of the cops and spewing profanity including “f**k off” as an off-camera voice encourages them and refers to the black officer as a “deep-fried Oreo head” in the scene of what could be the early days of a potential future criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-M6iPtM5w&ab_channel=AlphaNews

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/12/toddlers-in-diapers-drop-f-bomb-swing-at-mn-officers-2-yrs-after-george-floyd-riots-in-appalling-video-1260549/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They are just following the lead of the village riff raff.  Monkey see. Monkey do.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are just following the lead of the village riff raff.  Monkey see. Monkey do.

Fully indoctrinated before age 5.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'd wager those apples didn't fall far from the tree...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sad to say, but these people are animals.  No mystery why so many black people end up shot at a young age.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Ethnic society devolving right before our eyes.  This brazen as a toddler?  Can you imagine 20 years from now?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Clearly the result of the ill effects of white privilege.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

Clearly the result of the ill effects of white privilege.

Clearly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I see what you did there....    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

It wasn't always like this. Not until the federal government decided every black person was an incompetent child, incapable of providing for himself or his family (thanks, LBJ and his successors).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
These little spawns are not isolated examples.
They are legion.
They represent the budding populations of entire cities.

What are they going to be like 10-15 years from now?
What actions can white America take that would bring them back into the cultural fold?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Fishrrman...
What actions can white America take that would bring them back into the cultural fold?
What are they going to be like in 10-15 years?  Murderous animals, that's what.  The very rare exception will grow up to be a contributing member of society.  VERY RARE!!!

What actions can white Americans take that would bring them back into the cultural fold?

Get f***ing real!!!  Since when is it up to white people?   Almost all blacks grow up in a household with no male influence.  The arrogance of your question is amazing.  What can white people do.  White people did it already.  LBJ said he would keep them on the plantation for 200 years, and sure enough, almost all blacks walk lockstep to the commands of the Democommie Party.  Trump gets an extra 8% black vote and that rumbles the earth.  82% of them still voted Democommie.  They are brain washed to follow the party that fought a Civil War to keep slavery, the party that created Jim Crow, etc.  And the LBJ welfare state is something they think was in their interests.  Stupid is as stupid does.  Just doesn't get any simpler than that!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Must hold tongue... feral animals being raised by the same except larger.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

It wasn't always like this. Not until the federal government decided every black person was an incompetent child, incapable of providing for himself or his family (thanks, LBJ and his successors).
I recall a time and place where these little urchins would have been 'switched' all he way home by their mama, and be grateful their dad didn't catch them acting like that.
With all the 'victimhood' out here, expectations have fallen drastically. If you're a victim, you don't have to even try to meet basic standards of civilized society. No matter how badly things turn out for you, there is always someone else to blame.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

I recall a time and place where these little urchins would have been 'switched' all he way home by their mama, and be grateful their dad didn't catch them acting like that.
With all the 'victimhood' out here, expectations have fallen drastically. If you're a victim, you don't have to even try to meet basic standards of civilized society. No matter how badly things turn out for you, there is always someone else to blame.

A TIME? Heck my mamma would tan me with the nearest wooden spoon right here, today.
Them kids need a whoopin. That'll straighten that right the hell out.

Offline Smokin Joe

A TIME? Heck my mamma would tan me with the nearest wooden spoon right here, today.
Them kids need a whoopin. That'll straighten that right the hell out.
Well, yes, a time. Your (and my) mama also knew when to quit. Today, my mother can still get my attention with a word off her 'back teeth'  :laugh: No spoon needed.

There was a time when yelling at, spanking, 'switching', and even a few cracks with the belt (not the buckle) were considered discipline, even in the middle of the grocery store, and not "child abuse" punishable by all sorts of stuff, from criminal charges to the kids being hauled away.

Granted, those things not applied with some discipline by the parents can be abusive, but they were all employed at one time or another in order to impart the need for meeting certain standards of behaviour, without being excessive in doing so.
(In all honesty, I probably deserved much more...and my father couldn't figure out why all the trees were stripped of low, smaller branches but there was no other deer sign around the farm.)  :whistle:

Unfortunately, we are in a second or third generation of folks who have not had that discipline imposed (and in all honesty, some didn't need that as much as the rest of us), but as such, many cannot discipline themselves enough to discipline their children without overdoing it, or don't seek to impose on them that which was not imposed on themselves, and the least intimation of doing so provides opportunity for the authorities to become involved. 

That's what you get when you have social worker types instead of cops. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 05:29:22 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Well, yes, a time. Your (and my) mama also knew when to quit. Today, my mother can still get my attention with a word off her 'back teeth'  :laugh: No spoon needed.

Well sure - But that's because your behavior is already made and set in stone... But don't think for a minute that if I were to act out like that this very day (which I would not either), Mamma would surely be coming at me... And the only thing that would matter to me at that point would be fending her off. And she's well into her 80's. You just don't act like that - And you don't mess with mamma.

And she ain't really the threat - I swear, if she said ever to me, 'You wait till I tell your daddy about this..." I do believe he would be so pissed off to hear it out of her that he would be obliged to raise himself up out of his grave just to whoop my ass.

And on my mamma's account, God would let him do it.

There was a time when yelling at, spanking, 'switching', and even a few cracks with the belt (not the buckle) were considered discipline, even in the middle of the grocery store, and not "child abuse" punishable by all sorts of stuff, from criminal charges to the kids being hauled away.

Granted, those things not applied with some discipline by the parents can be abusive, but they were all employed at one time or another in order to impart the need for meeting certain standards of behaviour, without being excessive in doing so.
(In all honesty, I probably deserved much more...and my father couldn't figure out why all the trees were stripped of low, smaller branches but there was no other deer sign around the farm.)  :whistle:

Don't get me wrong now. I would never mean to imply that my mamma ever abused me. I can't say whether she ever laid a bruise on me, but never one of mention, may Yah bless her ever-loving heart. Nor my daddy, by and large - Though a time or two he did - treated me hard, man to man, and boy did I have it coming. But that was all when I was in my late teens and thought myself the cock of the walk... With a subsequent lesson a'comin, a time or two to reassert, very plainly and in no uncertain terms that I most certainly was not...

I had the cajones to call him on it, and he anted up, each and every time. with more than my sparrow ass could cash. And may Yah bless him for it, because he had it to do, and I had it coming.

Unfortunately, we are in a second or third generation of folks who have not had that discipline imposed (and in all honesty, some didn't need that as much as the rest of us), but as such, many cannot discipline themselves enough to discipline their children without overdoing it, or don't seek to impose on them that which was not imposed on themselves, and the least intimation of doing so provides opportunity for the authorities to become involved. 

That's what you get when you have social worker types instead of cops.

Yeah, I know. Not up in here though. My own children will testify, as will most all the kids of the kind I hang with. There ain't such a thing as discipline without, well, discipline. It's what its for. It's like trying to make a kinder, gentler gun - The purpose of its existence is already complete in what it is. If mamma had not been who she is, she would not have been able to raise up tall sons. And without the threat of daddy she would have had no ultimate say over me.

Now that ain't to say that kept me on the straight and narrow.... I ain't that kind... But it surely taught me right from wrong, and when the time came that I finally start to figure things out, it gave me a hard line to come back to. And that, outside of relationship with Yah, is very likely the most valuable thing I was ever freely given.

Offline Smokin Joe

There ain't such a thing as discipline without, well, discipline. It's what its for. It's like trying to make a kinder, gentler gun - The purpose of its existence is already complete in what it is. If mamma had not been who she is, she would not have been able to raise up tall sons. And without the threat of daddy she would have had no ultimate say over me.

Which is why the broken communities are having the problems with their youth they do--and the State can never replace a present and caring Father, no matter what the Left seems to think.
Now that ain't to say that kept me on the straight and narrow.... I ain't that kind... But it surely taught me right from wrong, and when the time came that I finally start to figure things out, it gave me a hard line to come back to. And that, outside of relationship with Yah, is very likely the most valuable thing I was ever freely given.
True enough, and the now grown kids are surprised when I can discuss my 'bad ol' days', explaining how I know what I know, and that those rules are there for a reason, not to just deny them something.

Even through that, the concept that my word is my bond, that integrity is paramount, prevailed.

But that behavioural baseline, that standard, was successfully ingrained from an early age, and not just a benchmark by which to measure my life, but something to return to--as well as a thorough introduction to God, and the idea that there are things far more important in life than me and my wants, while at the same time, He regards me as being important, too, and provides for my needs. 

Heck, I even recall some of my parlour manners, though I can say I never was really comfortable using them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 06:36:08 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Which is why the broken communities are having the problems with their youth they do--and the State can never replace a present and caring Father, no matter what the Left seems to think.

That's dang well right.

True enough, and the now grown kids are surprised when I can discuss my 'bad ol' days', explaining how I know what I know, and that those rules are there for a reason, not to just deny them something.

Even through that, the concept that my word is my bond, that integrity is paramount, prevailed.

But that behavioural baseline, that standard, was successfully ingrained from an early age, and not just a benchmark by which to measure my life, but something to return to--as well as a thorough introduction to God, and the idea that there are things far more important in life than me and my wants, while at the same time, He regards me as being important, too, and provides for my needs. 

And that's right too.

Heck, I even recall some of my parlour manners, though I can say I never was really comfortable using them.

Nope. Aw, I still got em. But they're rusty in some drawer somewhere in my head.

Every now and then some woman will call me on it, and I will have to drag  em out - Usually the whole assortment - Just so they know my mamma raised me right, and it's my own dang fault I am so rusty and unkempt. But Mamma DID give all that to me... for the use of some woman yet to come. And for the general use of women in society.

But being without a woman, like I said, all that lies rusting as I return to my nature. Some woman might go dusting up in there and find em again, haul em out for me to polish back up... But that ain't a thing for mothers, as much as they might want it... That's for another sort of woman to use.  happy77

:beer:

Offline LMAO

This is why you cannot get police to work in Minneapolis and St. Paul

The inner-city black community is doomed. There is no fixing it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

These little spawns are not isolated examples.
They are legion.
They represent the budding populations of entire cities.

Agree with everything except your last sentence. It is not up to white America to bring them back into the cultural fold
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO wrote:
"Agree with everything except your last sentence. It is not up to white America to bring them back into the cultural fold"

You make a good enough point.
But let me add this in reply:

What evidence have you seen in the last 20 years (or longer) that "the black community" will EVER take concrete action to bring a substantial portion of "black America" back into the realm of Western civilized behavior and norms?

You and I and the other members of this forum know the answer.

And since they have done nothing and WILL DO nothing, we (as whites, Asians, others) have but two choices:
1. Accept that the blacks will never reverse the direction in which they're moving, permitting the damage from their culture [upon US] to continually worsen,
or
2. Do something about it ourselves, whether blacks "like it or not".

Which is it going to be?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My husband Mike calls them feral kids...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

My husband Mike calls them feral kids...
That's exactly what they are - and it's heartbreaking.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

While this problem may be most evident in the black community, it is by no means limited to that demographic.

C S Lewis