Author Topic: AOC’s most ludicrous protest yet  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC’s most ludicrous protest yet
« on: July 03, 2022, 03:12:25 pm »
July 3, 2022
AOC’s most ludicrous protest yet
By Rajan Laad

A few days ago, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka AOC, of New York informed her 8.6 million followers on Instagram that she was resorting to a new kind of “resistance” in the wake of the recent Supreme Court ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade.

The idea of civil disobedience and resistance was introduced to modern Western political theory by David Thoreau over 173 years ago. Since then, civil disobedience has been used as a mechanism to express dissent against governments in a democracy.

So, what was AOC’s contribution to this civil disobedience movement going to be?

Was she going to lead marches across the nation to protest the overturning of Roe V. Wade?

Was she going to lead a strike that would cause a government shut down until the ruling that overturned Roe V. Wade was reversed?

Perhaps she would resort to an indefinite hunger strike until the ruling that overturned Roe V. Wade was nullified?

As Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher once said, "No! No! No!"

AOC was instead going to “redo her nails.”  You read that right: “redo her nails” to display her commitment to the resistance.

The founding fathers of civil disobedience such as Mahatma Gandhi, MLK, and Nelson Mandela must feel like absolute dunces for not envisaging such novel means of resistance during their times.

AOC began her Instagram session by wishing followers a happy Friday, adding that “joy too can be an act of resistance.”

https://twitter.com/johnrobertgage/status/1543021938511171584

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/07/aocs_most_ludicrous_protest_yet.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: AOC’s most ludicrous protest yet
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 03:16:23 pm »
Every post I see about her, I think about I just hope this bitch never procreates.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Re: AOC’s most ludicrous protest yet
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 03:27:17 pm »
:silly: