Author Topic: Kamala Harris: 'Will We Ever Get There, the Place We Are Determined to Go?'  (Read 728 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
What is this woman on for crying out loud? She sounds like she's reading a Dr. Seuss book.

Kamala Harris: 'Will We Ever Get There, the Place We Are Determined to Go?'

"We have been in this fight together, so many of us, for quite some time," Vice President Kamala Harris told Democrat donors gathered at a private home in Los Gatos, California on Thursday.

"And I think sometimes, because we are so committed, it can feel as though this is never going to end. Will we ever get there, the place we are determined to go? And if we get there, how long can we be there before things erode or turn back? And it can be extremely dispiriting. It can make us sad. It certainly can make us angry."

Harris devoted much of her speech to an explanation of "the place we are determined to go."

"I just, very proudly, held as the Vice President of the United States of America, at the official residence of the Vice President of the United States of America, a Pride reception at the house — (applause) — where we talked about our trans kids, where we talked about what is happening in terms of 'Don’t Say Gay' in Florida and all over this country," she said.................

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/susan-jones/kamala-harris-will-we-ever-get-there-place-we-are-determined-go
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 12:14:39 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

I’ve long given up trying to figure out what the cackling hyena is trying to say

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In her head she thinks she saying something profound.  But even Hallmark wouldn't print that shit on a "Deep Thoughts" card.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 10:26:22 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

In her head she thinks she saying something profound.  But even Hallmark wouldn't print that shit on a "Deep Thoughts" card.

“Oh, the places you will go,
And the things that you will see,
If you check all the right boxes,
And spread your legs like me!”

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Where can we go when we're going wherever we're headed? I mean, we can go one way, or we can go the other, but it's hard - it's really hard - to go both directions at once. Right? (cackle) When we head down the path of one way (hand gestures), we're saying, "This is the way we want to go. The way we need to go." But when we go the other way (corresponding hand gestures) we're saying, "Wait, I want to go this way." And when we go the way we should go, we get where we're going. Right? (more cackling)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Which way are you determined to go, Kamala?  Are you on the right or the left?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left"  Ecclesiastes 10:2
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 04:47:33 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

That needs to be splashed across a copy of her official portrait and made to go viral. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kamala's friends need a different driver if they expect to get anywhere.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:14:32 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Where can we go when we're going wherever we're headed? I mean, we can go one way, or we can go the other, but it's hard - it's really hard - to go both directions at once. Right? (cackle) When we head down the path of one way (hand gestures), we're saying, "This is the way we want to go. The way we need to go." But when we go the other way (corresponding hand gestures) we're saying, "Wait, I want to go this way." And when we go the way we should go, we get where we're going. Right? (more cackling)

She is absolutely clueless and she tries so hard to sound intelligent. She succeeds in saying absolutely nothing while talking in circles.

Offline Killer Clouds

Maybe just maybe this is why she isn't president yet. The puppet masters figured out that Traitor Joe is a controllable old fool that has severe dementia but Kamelass is an uncontrollable batsh!t  crazy  cackling hyena that won't follow their instructions.