Author Topic: Joe Biden: Drivers Must Pay More for Gas ‘As Long as It Takes’ to Stop Vladimir Putin  (Read 1239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Drivers Must Pay More for Gas ‘As Long as It Takes’ to Stop Vladimir Putin

Charlie Spiering 30 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden said Thursday that American drivers should be prepared to pay more for gasoline until Russian President Vladimir was defeated in Ukraine.

“How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay a premium for this war?” one reporter from the New York Times asked the president during his press conference in Europe.

“As long as it takes, so Russia cannot in fact defeat Ukraine and move beyond Ukraine,” Biden said. “This is a critical, critical, position for the world.”

The president blamed high gas prices on Russia, despite his policy efforts to restrict oil and gas production in the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8PpWXCtjjo&t=5111s&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/joe-biden-drivers-must-pay-more-for-gas-as-long-as-it-takes-to-stop-vladimir-putin/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 03:58:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

No.

Domestic energy independence is American patriotism.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline cato potatoe

In other words, as long as Biden needs a scapegoat for his failed energy policy.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russia is just an excuse that they hope Americans buy...in reality they will never lower gas prices as high prices is part of their green plan...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Vlad Putin didn't double the price of gasoline.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe Biden: Drivers Must Pay More for Gas ‘As Long as It Takes’ to Stop Vladimir Putin

Charlie Spiering 30 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden said Thursday that American drivers should be prepared to pay more for gasoline until Russian President Vladimir was defeated in Ukraine.

“How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay a premium for this war?” one reporter from the New York Times asked the president during his press conference in Europe.

“As long as it takes, so Russia cannot in fact defeat Ukraine and move beyond Ukraine,” Biden said. “This is a critical, critical, position for the world.”

The president blamed high gas prices on Russia, despite his policy efforts to restrict oil and gas production in the United States.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8PpWXCtjjo&t=5111s&ab_channel=TheWhiteHouse

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/joe-biden-drivers-must-pay-more-for-gas-as-long-as-it-takes-to-stop-vladimir-putin/

In this morning's presser n Spain, he said the fuel and food crunch is because of "Russia!  Russia Russia Russia!" (Yes, "Russia" four times.)

I thought for a moment I was watching Tucker Carlson because he says that to mock the Rats.  It's like when a caller got Joe Biteme to say, "Let's go Branden."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 Did Captain Dementia explain how Americans being bankrupted by the high cost of fuel, food, etc., is going to stop Putin? Especially since Russia's oil revenues are higher than ever? It's kinda like saying the way to stop biting your nails is to cut your hand off.

Offline libertybele

Does Joe really believe that people are buying into his b.s.???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

All of this has been done before. And it led to one catastrophic disaster after another. Here we go again.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The people who make his queue cards are telling him we do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Remember democrats sold 20% Of Americas uranium to Russia and Hunter and Joe Biden did billion dollar corrupt deals with Zelensky and Putin in the Ukraine?  Remember for many decades Democrats proudly told the American people they were fighting valliant battles agaisnt the rich, with the legislation they were passing.  Only later to find out the Rich made out like bandits and the rest of us got SCREWED!  Joe fighting Putin? 
Only if your dumb enough to believe every lie that comes out of Joes and democrats mouths.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

Ukraine is the Globalist/NWO money laundering capital of the world.  It's also a major human and child trafficking hub & drugs.  Putin is cleaning out the deep state in the region.   This is why they've been trying to start a war with Russia.  The people aren't buying it. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Russia is just an excuse that they hope Americans buy...in reality they will never lower gas prices as high prices is part of their green plan...
They are continuing the policies that made the problem, and typical of Leftists, doubling down with even more encumbrances on the very oil industry they have tried to blame for the problem they created.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Still think Ukraine's about "freedom"??

"WH Tells Americans To Stomach High Gas Prices To Save ‘Liberal World Order’"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1542712355368456192

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

When you've lost Jeff Bezos ...
President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
 · 20h
My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.

Jeff Bezos
@JeffBezos
10h
Ouch. Inflation is far too important a problem for the White House to keep making statements like this. It’s either straight ahead misdirection or a deep misunderstanding of basic market dynamics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Huh?

Were drivers paying this much for gas BEFORE Slow Joe and the Dims (btw,GREAT Punk Rock Band name!) took over control?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

Not to mention their dream of moving everyone into high-rise partmint buildings OWNED BY THE STATE in cities,so they are easier to watch and control.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

Biden's belief system has ALWAYS been based entirely on "What is good for ME,because it is all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

That hasn't changed with dementia.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Ukraine is the Globalist/NWO money laundering capital of the world.  It's also a major human and child trafficking hub & drugs.  Putin is cleaning out the deep state in the region.   This is why they've been trying to start a war with Russia.  The people aren't buying it.

@dancer

I see SUMBODIE didn't take his meds this morning,comrade!

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe is ruthlessly and with a will of iron dragging America down to economic desolation, and many are the stooges aiding, abetting and denying for  him.  The stooges are a person slowly cutting their own throats, while crying out for someone to save them, they deserve their fates.  Biden is a moderate, Trump is the devil himself; no matter what Joe does, nothing he does can he be held accountable.  The laughable part, Joe is so mentally inept that he can't be held accountable for anything, yet fully capable to run and lead the Country, while professing and lying to us, while we are on his road to our destruction.  It take wicked corrupted people to be willing to go along with this depraved-degenerate crap.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 08:29:36 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Great response from the people who actually produce oil and gas.
President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
 · Jul 2
My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.

US Oil & Gas Association
@US_OGA
Working on it Mr. President.  In the meantime - have a Happy 4th and please make sure the WH intern who posted this tweet registers for Econ 101 for the fall semester...

Offline LMAO

Great response from the people who actually produce oil and gas.

:yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy