Author Topic: You Can’t Kill Me Anymore  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You Can’t Kill Me Anymore
« on: June 27, 2022, 01:30:22 pm »
You Can’t Kill Me Anymore
Jim Ross Lightfoot

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 12:01 AM

I am extremely happy to be alive.  My wife and I have four beautiful children and four grandchildren.  God has blessed me with a life that has been exceptional in many ways.  From twenty years in commercial broadcasting, twelve years as a US Congressman, and thirteen years as VP of a firearms ballistic company helping build their technology into the leading ballistics identification methodology in the World, it has been a fantastic ride.

My birth mother decided not to use abortion as birth control.  Instead, she walked into the Florence Crittenden Home for Unwed Mothers and gave me my life.  Thanking God that she did is the first thing I do every morning as I ride this old rock we call Earth around the sun for nearly the eighty-fourth time.

The narrative built over the years that abortion was a “woman’s right” is invalid.  The Supreme Court just invalidated that mode of thought.

A more accurate definition of the “woman’s right to choose”  narrative would be to view abortion as a way of birth control, no different than a condom or birth control pill.  However, wrapping abortion in the emotional blanket of a woman’s right to choose has helped make the issue incendiary on both sides.  Common sense and calm, reasoned debate have not been in place since Roe v Wade was first signed into law.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/jimrosslightfoot/2022/06/26/you-cant-kill-me-anymore-n2609333
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34