Author Topic: Gabby Petito murder: Brian Laundrie’s notebook confession revealed, 'I ended her life'  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 24, 2022 2:27pm EDT
Gabby Petito murder: Brian Laundrie’s notebook confession revealed, 'I ended her life'

Gabby Petito was strangled at a Wyoming campsite while traveling cross-country with former fiancé Brian Laundrie

By Michael Ruiz , Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

Warning: The following is graphic in nature.

TAMPA, Fla. – EXCLUSIVE: The first public glimpse of a confession Brian Laundrie left in a notebook in the Florida swamp where he killed himself last year reveals his final words.

"I ended her life," reads the note, which the FBI recovered from the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park on Oct. 20, 2021. "I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock."

Laundrie wrote that he chose to end Petito's life after she injured herself when she fell in Wyoming. He also wrote: "From the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn't go on without her."

Attorneys representing the Petito-Schmidt and Laundrie families met at the FBI's Tampa Field Office on Friday. Fox News Digital has obtained copies of the notes scrawled by Laundrie before he took his own life.

"Please do not make life harder for my family," the notebook states, "they lost a son and a daughter. The most wonderful girl in the world. Gabby I'm sorry."

Earlier in the note, he wrote: "I am sorry to my family. This is a shock to them as well [as] a terrible grief (sic)."

Fox News Digital tailed Laundrie’s parents to the park on the morning of Oct. 20, 2021, when they met a North Port detective and a member of the FBI and set off into the swamp for a look at where they believed their son had disappeared to weeks earlier. Extensive searches had been hindered by floodwaters until that point.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-murder-brian-laundries-notebook-confession-revealed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Stupid, spoiled, narcissistic drama queens playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

That's a rather self-serving note.  However, it seems sufficiently clear that he did murder her, which should give some small, cold comfort to her family.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
His reasoning was she fell and got hurt and was in pain...ah...how about driving to the nearest hospital...just a thought.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline goatprairie

His reasoning was she fell and got hurt and was in pain...ah...how about driving to the nearest hospital...just a thought.
yeah...it's actually pretty revealing. What he really meant to say was that he killed her and tried to get away with it. Drive to the hospital?  ....no way.....I mean who does that after an accident? Virtually everybody who doesn't cause another person's death aka homicide. You just kill the person who got hurt according to this yutz.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It makes you wonder if she had recovered from her injuries if he would have been implicated in causing them. Either way it sounds like a sad end for a couple of messed up kids.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It makes you wonder if she had recovered from her injuries if he would have been implicated in causing them. Either way it sounds like a sad end for a couple of messed up kids.

Messed up indeed.  She got caught up with someone very sick and seems she was very emotionally dependent on him and so she stayed in the relationship.  He ended her life and his.  Very tragic.

I haven't been really paying attention but did her parent's take his parent's to court because they helped to cover for him? 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Messed up indeed.  She got caught up with someone very sick and seems she was very emotionally dependent on him and so she stayed in the relationship.  He ended her life and his.  Very tragic.

I haven't been really paying attention but did her parent's take his parent's to court because they helped to cover for him?
I don't know. Nothing the lawyers do at this point will bring either kid back, so it seems moot to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

They are in the process of suing his parents...and according to his notes his parents knew of Gabby's death when he came home....so now this notebook will him in their lawsuit..
Support the USO

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They are in the process of suing his parents...and according to his notes his parents knew of Gabby's death when he came home....so now this notebook will him in their lawsuit..

Ok. Interesting turn of events.  I think his parents are in deep trouble and with the notebook as evidence, I doubt they have any defense.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.