Author Topic: PRIDE MONTH: Here’s How the Navy Is Training Sailors on Proper Gender Pronouns  (Read 756 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

PRIDE MONTH: Here’s How the Navy Is Training Sailors on Proper Gender Pronouns
Washington Free Beacon, Jun 20, 2022

The Navy is training its members to create a "safe space" by using proper gender pronouns in a new instructional video modeled after a children's show.

"Hi! My name is Jony, and I use he/him pronouns," Naval Undersea Warfare Center engineer Jony Rozon, who sports a rainbow-colored t-shirt, states in the video's opening.

The official training video is meant to emphasize "the importance of using correct pronouns as well as polite etiquette when you may not be sure of someone's pronouns," according to the Navy, which late last month published the video online. The Defense Visual Information Distribution Service touts the video as an "official U.S. Navy video" posted by Air Force staff sergeant John Vannucci.

The video is the latest bid by the military to foster a more sensitive environment for its members and staff. The Army mandates similar gender identity training and trains officers on when to offer subordinates gender-transition surgery, the Washington Free Beacon reported in March. These programs are part of a larger push by the Biden administration to make the military more welcoming to transgender individuals.

"A pronoun is how we identify ourselves apart from our name, and it's also how people refer to us in conversations," notes engineer Conchy Vasquez, who hosts the video along with Rozon.

"Using the right pronouns is a really simple way to affirm someone's identity. It is a signal of acceptance and respect," adds Rozon.

The hosts go on to discuss how Navy members can create "a safe space for everybody" through the use of proper gender pronouns.

More:  https://freebeacon.com/national-security/pride-month-heres-how-the-navy-is-training-sailors-on-proper-gender-pronouns/

Doomed; we are doomed.

***suicide***

Offline Kamaji

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
"Showering with a female who has male genitalia" - i.e., showering with a male.

I found exclusive footage of the contractors conducting the training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs&list=RDnmGuy0jievs&start_radio=1
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 03:40:41 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

"Showering with a female who has male genitalia" - i.e., showering with a male.
But it's okay, he identifies as female, and that's all that matters. I questioned on Twitter whether the Army will respond at all to being under attack, or will they just say, "Oh, it's okay. That RPG identifies as a fluffy little bunny, so all is well. Let's go over our pronouns again."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
The same $hite my company is pushing...clearly a coordinated effort.   :chairbang:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
100 years ago when I was a wee young lad, I had a raging boner almost all of the time.

Just the idea of letting me shower with a bunch of women, (INAPPROPRIATE SPEACH) I would have been spontaneously squirting all over the place like a spawning salmon. It didn't take much on a good day. But a crowd of naked women showering with me would have been too much to control. I was definitely NOT taking any kind of hormone blocker.

If I was a horney athletic teenager today in this current perverted culture, I would have an erection 24 hours a day. Hell yes! Let's go shower with the women. Everyday is Greek day in America now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, are ships still referred to as "she"?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis